Once Upon a Time

Chapter 1

Katie Dietz – A fallen angel reborn into a werewolf family

Rain Mayhem - Half demon half human and best friend

Jacob Black – Protective older brother and resident werewolf

Edward Cullen – Vegetarian Vampire with a forbidden lovers past

William Waverly – Jealous vampire friend with a secret

Once Upon a time,
There were once two lovers, an angel and a vampire. They loved with a love that was so strong, they could not keep away from each other. But alas, their love was forbidden, and they knew it. The vampire feared for the angel’s safety, but could not stay away from her, for her angelic beauty had hypnotized him. The angel’s thoughts were held captive by his smooth voice and beautiful eyes. She thought of nothing but the vampire all day long.
One night they met in secret. But they weren’t alone. The vampire’s best friend had noticed something wrong with him, so he followed him to find out what it was. What he found was shocking. He also was captivated by the angel’s beauty, and grew jealous of his friend. But he knew he would never win her over, as it was forbidden. But he decided that if her couldn’t have her, no one could. He devised a plan, so evil and devious; it would surprise even a demon. He arranged a meeting with God and told him of the lover’s secret. God was outraged and summoned both at once in a private meeting.
The outcome: the angel was to be stripped of her wings and became a fallen angel, and would be reborn into a werewolf family, with all her memories. So she would remember her lover, but could not find him even if she desired, because werewolf’s and vampires are mortal enemies. He could give no punishment for the vampire, for he was a vegetarian and was not controlled by the Vulturi or any other means of power. He was however in a coven, but they were peacful and would do nothing. But even though he received no punishment he paid the ultimate price, of never finding his lover again, for he could not be near werewolves. Seeing the two lovers, god took pity and allowed them a few minutes before he had to do what he needed. The angel was in hysterics and the vampire comforted her. His last words to her were,
“My love, my beautiful angel, my darling. No matter what happens remember, I will always love you,” he said as he gave her one last passionate kiss. They were pulled apart, and the vampire was sent away, back to his coven, while the angel faced her fate. The Vampire left, torn apart, by the angel's screams of pain.

I would always read that story. I first heard it when my mother read it to me as a kid. It was my favorite story because I knew it was true. Yeah, that’s right, I’m the angel. Or fallen angel, actually. I was reborn as an orphan and adopted by the Black’s. I still had all my memories, but I figured I would never see my lover again, so I acted like a good little girl, and pretended to be clueless of anything around me unless it was sugary or distracting.

No one knew I was a fallen angel, however my mother always said I was her angel sent from heaven. It nearly killed me when she past away. I thought I would be forgotten, considering it was she who had wanted to adopt me in the first place. But no, Billy just paid even more attention to me and Jacob hung out with me more, the same with our sisters. It was a ruff time but we made it through. I still miss it when mom used to read the story to me before bed. She had the sweetest voice.
I loved the book, but the only thing I knew about the author was the initials of the name are: E. Masen. I knew it had to be my vampire lover who had written it, for who else could get my life story down perfectly. Masen was his name before he was turned and adopted by Carisle. I still thought about him everyday. I wished I could be by his side. I knew his coven would have taken me in. My lover and his coven even suggested it, but I didn’t want him or the others to get in trouble with the Vulturi. Even if they were vegaterions what most did not know was that, they still had to live by there laws. Just as I am still chained by the laws of heaven. I always wonder if I had taken them up on their offer, if I might still be with him to this day. I still love you now and forever, my Edward.