Once Upon a Time

Chapter 2

OK to make this easier on me two things are gonna happen.
1- the tribal kids go to forks high school too.
2-when the Cullen’s moved to Fork’s, Billy wanted to keep you safe so he put you into a boarding school, okay.

Katie’s P.O.V.

I woke up in a room. Where am I? Then I remembered that I was back home. It sucked I wasn’t going to see my friends but at least I can spend more time with my ‘family’. I got out of bed and dressed in a form fitting band tee and some jeans. I put on a Gir sweater and grabbed my messenger bag. I paused at the door and looked back at the book that sat on my bed. I shook my head. It’s in the past now, I have to forget about him. I went down stairs to the kitchen.

“Hey Billy!” I said as I got a bowl and the cookie crisp.
“Good morning Katie! Jacob will be down soon and he already ate so you’d better hurry.” I nodded and finished my cereal. I put my bowl in the sink as Jacob came down.
“Morning Jake, are you ready?” I asked. He nodded. We got into his truck and drove to school. When we got there we were greeted by Jake’s friends.
“Hey Embry, Quil, Paul, Seth, Jared. It’s good to see you all again.” I said as I got out of the car. I hugged them all.
“Katie your back!” Seth yelled. I laughed. I was only 14, but I skipped two grades so Seth was closer to my age, where the others were two years older. We all started walking from the parking lot to the school. I moved over by Leah and struck up a conversation with her. We were both laughing and giggling like school girls, the boys looked shocked.
“What?” we said together. They all quickly looked away. Buy the time we had got to school, I was getting so many looks it confused me. Students were giving me interested looks, guys were giving me interested looks and kept looking me up and down like I was a piece of meat, while the girls, especially the ones with boyfriends, gave me jealous looks.

We all got our schedules and went to our lockers. Luckily mine was to the right of Quill and Embry’s lockers, which were next to each other. I put all the books I didn’t need into my locker and took out my English and Math stuff. Everyone except Paul, Leah, and Seth were in my homeroom. When we got there we took seats in the middle of class. I noticed in the back of the class only two people sat, a Pixie like girl and a boy. They were talking quietly among themselves. I contemplated in my mind whether or not to go talk to them, but decided against it. Quil, Embry and Jacob were talking about cars, and I quickly joined into the discussion.
“What’s your dream car, Katie?” Embry asked me.
“That’s easy, a 1997 cherry red Mustang convertible!” I said and they all laughed. We all talked about whatever till the teacher came and took role.
“Quil Ateara?” “Here”
“Jacob Black?” “Here”
“Embry Call?” “Here”
“Leah Clearwater?” “Here”
“Alice Cullen?” “Here” I looked behind me. So Pixie girl’s name was Alice? A little old fashioned but it suits her. “Katelyn Dietz?” All eyes looked at me. “It’s Katie and here”
“Jasper Hale?” “Here” Again old fashioned but whatever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isn't it funny how all there names are in alphabetical order?