Once Upon a Time

Chapter 6

I quickly put my face down, not wanting him to see my blush. The teacher had finally settled the class down and told them to continue their projects. See, i had come during the middle of the year, right after spring break. This was when she noticed me in the back.

"Oh, Ms.Dietz! I lmost forgot about you. Come on up." I rose from my seat and cautiously made my way to the front.
"Class we have a new student! This is Ms. Kaitlyn Dietz. Why don't you tell us a little about your self Kaitlyn."
"Well I like to be called Katie." That earned me some laughs.
"I just moved back here to go to school. I used to go to a boarding school in England."
"What are your interest or hobbies?" God I felt like i was on some interview or a game show. Maybe a dating game show.

"Well I like cars and fixing them, it relaxes me. I eat alot of sugar. I like rock music. Oh! And I run wild with a pack of wolves!" I said all smiley. The Quilette kids all burst out laughing, But the forks kids had no idea what i was talking about. See only the boys' imprints and parents (Maybe realitives.) know about the werewolves. However, all the boys' dad's, yeah they are really important in the tribe. Everyone knows about the wolf stories and billy usually tells them. They also know that if anyone ever was a werewolf, it would be Jacob and the pack.

"Well alright then," the teacher said with a smile, "Any questions?" She adressed the class. Oh god i was on an interviewing game show. A giierl raised her hand.
"What did you mean when you said you ran wild with a pack of wolves? Were you like, serious?" She asked.
"Are you from Forks?" I asked. She nodded."Then you have no buisness knowing." I smiled as she looked taken aback, as did the other Fork-a-mites. The Quilette teens hgowever, were on the floor laughing their asses off. I noticed Edward with an amused smile on his face. Another boy raised his hand.

"Do you have a boy friend?" The tribal kids laughed again.
"Yeah 'cause you and that Jacob kid looked pretty close." Some girl said. I laughed out load.
"May i go back to my seat?" Let them think i was dating Jacob.
"Very well. were doing self portraits." I went back to my seat andbegan scketching.

Well if we were going to do a self portrait, I might as well be realistic. I sketched out a girl, then i gave her wings. When i was finished it was a girl who had angel wings on one side and decayed, black, fallen angel wings on the other. She had wavy hair like mine and was wearing a simple dress which was tattered and torn on the fallen angel side. One side was dark and dreary, the other light and happy. When I was finished schetching the bell had rung. Unlike the rest of the class I took my time putting away my supplies.

"That's a nice portrait." Edward said as he admired it. "Not very realistic though."
"Actually it is. It's so realistic you wouldn't believe." Just as he was going to respond Jake came in.
"You ready?" He asked glaring at Edward. I nodded.
"Piggy-back?" I asked woth a pout. He smiled and loaded me onto his back.

"Goodbye Edward." oops. I wasn't suppose to know his name.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i have aroound 10 subscribers. 2 comments isn't that much to ask for, so please? When i get those i will update.