Seem to Stop My Breath

I'm All Ears And I'm All Scars

I'm All Ears And I'm All Scars
Frank’s Point of View

We were already sitting down to dinner when Gerard and Cassie walked in. She looked a little startled, but I had a feeling she would be fine. Gerard sat at the head of the table, with Mikey at the other end. Cassie sat down next to him, looking around with a certain interest in us all. She seemed to want to ask a million questions, but looked to afraid, or polite, to do it at the dinner table. Crash sat down next to me, like she always did. She really did love me. Bob and Taylor came out of the kitchen, holding what appeared to be Bob’s famous meatless lasagna. He set it down on the table and we started passing the food around the table. Cassie seemed to be enjoying herself. I tried the lasagna, it was better than normal.

“Bob, this is like, an orgasm in my mouth.” I shouted stupidly

“Mouthgasm Frankie” Crash mumbled.

“Um, thanks Frank, actually, there was a gasm involved, but it wasn’t of the mouth.”

Gerard and Cassie dropped their forks at the exact same time and looked at
Bob, a little scared.

“God, I’m just kidding”

“you better be” Gerard threatened, picking up his fork.

The rest of dinner passed uneventful. Around 11 o’clock Gerard went to take Cassie home. It had been raining all night, this we knew, but none of us knew that the driveways had flooded and several trees had been knocked down. No one could leave the grounds. Looks like we were having a guest spend the night.