Seem to Stop My Breath

And you must keep your soul like a secert in your

And you must keep your soul like a secret in your throat
Cassie’s point of view.


“Gerard?”
“Yeah?”
“What’s it like? To be a vampire I mean.”
“What do you want to know about it?”
“Well, I guess is it like the movies and books say?”
“That I’m a bloodsucking fiend?”
“Yeah, I guess.”
“Well I’m not, because I obviously have a heart, that’s beating. You’ve curled up with me enough times.”
“True and you’re pretty warm now.”
“You’re telling me.”
“What about the whole garlic thing?”
“I love garlic.”
“Haha. What about living forever?”
“True, but we can age, that’s the reason we have to drink human blood, as disgusting as it sounds.”
“Ew.”
“You get used to it sadly.”
“Okay I got one more”
“Shoot”
“How did you make me a vampire, because I mean, if you go by the movies and books and such I have to like… drink your blood.”
“You did”
“Ew, n o I didn’t”
“Yes, you did, right before I bit you, I bit the inside of my mouth and kissed you. By the time I bit your neck, the blood from my lip was flowing freely and spilled into your bite. It was easier that way.”

Our hips crashed together as our lips met. His hands rested around my hips, playing with my belt loops. He then violently pushed me against the wall where I knocked my head hard enough to feel a little dizzy. I broke the kiss and muttered “ow”. He pressed his hips harder into me sliding his hands up my shirt. “Stop” “come on baby” He stuck his tongue down my throat and I squirmed. He had me pinned against the wall. I tried to get him off of me as his hands slid up the back of my shirt. This couldn’t be happing. “No!” I screamed pushing him off of me. “We’ve been dating for three years, what the hell? Lemme have some fun” I shook my head. He pushed me back aginst the wall again, this time I hit the wall I saw spots. I slid down onto the floor and he yanked me up by my hand. I glared. “Matt we’re through” I pulled my now injured wrist from his hand. “No, we’re not” he raised his hand as if to hit me. “Yes we are!” I screamed and stormed out of his apartment.

I peered over the railing as Gerard held me close to stop me from shivering. I turned to face the entrance to the alleyway, feeling someone come my way. I froze. After not seeing him for five years I was going to end up killing the guy that had me running scared for three of those years. He must have gotten a tip off that I was here. He had found me
“What’s wrong?” Gerard asked.
My eyes narrowed at the figure walking down the alley
“Nothing now”
I crawled over the railing and dropped down to the ground sinking my fangs into Matt’s neck. He dropped to the ground as I started to drink his blood. Liquid vengeance in a way. I looked up and saw Gerard smiling a little.


I shot bolt upright drenched in cold sweat. In the small dirty window, I saw Gerard’s face for a spit second. It was gone so fast that I may have imagined it.
“She’s got fangs!” I head one of the guards shout.
I ran my tongue around the tips of my teeth and I realized that somehow in my sleep my fangs had made their appearance.
Two vampires held me down for a few minutes until I heard the door to my little cell open. Julian the crazy vampire that had greeted me on the first day.
“Well sleeping beauty, it was nice knowing you.” he said with a smirk.
The two other guys held me down as Julian’s fangs extended and he reached for my neck. I felt his fangs sink through the tender skin of my neck before I saw black.