Seem to Stop My Breath

Something Sentual In Such Non-Conventional Ways

Something Sentual in Such Non-Conventional Ways
Ana's Point of View

I’m in love with Mikey. I see him and my heart skips a beat. He looks at me and I practically swoon. I need to tell him this, I’m gonna tell him this. Now. He wanted me to come over, so I’m here, just trying to get the courage to ring the doorbell. I’ve known him since we were little, why is this so hard? Just, do it!.
RING

Frank answered the door. He stared blankly at me for a minute then let me in.

“Come in, uh, not exactly sure where mikey is, but he tends to show up whenever you show up.”

“Thanks?”

I entered the familiar entrance hall. I wish I could live here. Their front room was gorgeous. The centerpiece was the huge staircase that spilt halfway up and lead to the second floor balcony. It always reminded me of The Adams Family movies. The house seemed like one of those old Victorian houses. Just bigger than anyone in any picture. Our house was big, but this was ridiculous. The Ways did live near a bigger town, and seeing as both of our houses were meant to temporarily house to Vampires as they traveled across the country, they would have needed more room. Most of the rooms were empty now. The temporary ones at least. I know for a fact that four of suites on the third floor were filled. Mikey and Gerard were the only ones on the second floor. They were the only ones not married. There he is, Mikey that is, running down the stairs.

“Sorry!” mikey mumbled out of breath

“It’s okay.”

“Listen, we need to talk.”

He seemed a lot more nervous that usual. I saw him playing with the edge of his black button down shirt. He only did that when he was nervous. He grabbed my hand and brought me to the center of the room, right underneath the candle filled chandelier. He took a big breath, and looked straight into my eyes with an expression that plainly said “I love you”

“Ana?”

“Yes Mikey?”

He got down on one knee. Oh MY GOD he’s on his knee!

“Will .. You … marry me?”

He whipped out a black ring box containing a silver ring with one large heart shaped diamond and two smaller ones.