Kidnapped My Heart

Keep Your Mouth on Your Face!

I woke up ontop of what appeared to be a makeshift bed. Light was streaming into the desolate room from a window really high up. I didn't know where I was, or how I got here. It looked like an off-room in a factory. green walls, high ceiling, mostly metal, and a couple machines. I quickly realized that I wasn't in a seperate room, only off behind a machine in the corner.

I heard voices. One I recognized as Matt's, then three I didn't know, then the most obvious one. After all I should recognize it after he shouted at me so much. I was pretty sure I could recognize Mello's voice anywhere.

"Matt, go check on your little 'Beautiful'." Mello said

"Alright." Matt replied, and I could hear footsteps coming towards me. My vision was still blurry, but I saw him.

Matt was pretty tall, his hair was the same as the auburn I dyed mine to be, he wore his goggles ontop of his head, his eyes were green, he was actually kinda pale-skinned, and he wore a striped shirt over jeans, leather gloves and boots.

"Wow." I said.

"Yea, Wow." He copied me.

"Huh? what are you 'wow'ing at?"

"You. And you?"

"Same. You."

"Why would you be 'wow'ing me?"

"Your an oddball. And you dress funny. Same question."

"You don't do well in the mornings do you?" I shook my head. "You have major problems."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Did you realize how your hair looks, your makeup ran down your face, and your wearing my shirt."

"I know what my hair looks like, and I don't care, I don't wear makeup, and how did I get in your shirt?"

"Mell asked the girls to change you into something you could sleep in."

"That explains the makeup too."

"Yep."

"Why are you still standing there?"

"Because Mello wants me to keep an eye on you. He tells me your a troublemaker, and that he doesn't want you messing around."

"No problem. I'm getting my clothes and leaving."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Because, in a way, you were right about us 'Shutting you up'. We need to make sure we're not caught by cops, or else we're all in crap. And now that you know so much, we really don't trust you."

"And what are you going to do about it? point a gun at me?"

"That's exactly it." He said pulling out a gun. Same one as before.

"Ha. Ha. You told me last night that it wasnt loaded." I said sarcastically bitter. He cocked the gun and shot it at a cat that was wandering around. The bullet hit the floor and the cat ran off uninjured. "Jerk! you couldve killed that cat!"

"He threatens you with a gun and your worried about a cat?" Mello said coming around the corner.

"Shut up Flamer!" I yelled. A guy behind the machine snorted.

"Shut up if you want to keep that mouth on your face!" Mello yelled. In a low whispery hiss he threatened me. "Look, if you even hinder any type of control I have here, you will never get your happy ending." He pointed his gun at me.

"Cool it Mel, she cracks a joke no big deal, I'll keep her mouth shut." Matt said cally, lowering Mello's gun.

"Alright Matt, but don't slip up!" Mello warned, before going back to his gang.

"So am I supposed to stay in the corner?" I asked Matt. He nodded slightly. I sighed. "How long am I going to be here?"

"No clue, Beautiful." He said and lit a cigarrette. If Matt wasn't going to talk, I knew it would be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to use that title.