Always Searching

You And Me

The New Jersey sky is perfect tonight. Not a cloud can block the stars that are million years away from us. They are seclude from the our world but were still aloud to look up at them every night and they get to look down at us.

To look up at the stars its impossible not to dream. Dream of today, tomorrow, the future. You wish upon shooting stars and you dream upon that wish coming true.

Sometimes I wish the world would just stop for one minute. Everyone would look up upon a star and wish of someone else and wonder where they are, what there doing.

Okay, I'm going Disney on you but I cant help it. Its where dreams are made.

"What are you thinking about?"

I pick my head up and look at the voice talking to me. I smiled as I saw his face. His eyes are closed and his brown hair is blowing slightly in the breeze. I place my head back down on his chest. "Just dreaming." I said. I listening to his heart beat through my ear and it sent shivers though the rest of my body. "You?"

"Just thinking about touring and how much fun we'll have." I smiled.

The boy who stole my heart. His name is Joe Jonas. His brothers and him just got signed and are leaving for tour in two weeks. And I get to go with them. Thats the best part.

"I'm excited to." I smiled as he pulled me closer to him to give me a kiss on my forehead.

"Good." Joe said.

"But, I'm excited for tomorrow." I squealed. He laughed at me and rubbed my back.

He bought us tickets to go see BOYS LIKE GIRLS! My favorite band by far. He got them for my birthday that was a week ago.

Maybe I could get a kiss from Paul. I laughed to myself.

"Whats so funny?" Joe asked me.

Okay maybe it wasn't to myself.

"I was just thinking." I giggled.

"Your always thinking." He smirked.

I laughed sarcastically and went back to listening to his heart beat.

Perfect

"I'm excited for after the concert tomorrow." Joe stated. I looked up at him and he had that mischievous smile on his face.

"What are you up to Joseph!" I asked him.

He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Nothing Isabella"

I made a 'yuck' face and said "I hate that name."

"I love it."

"I don't care if you love it, Joseph. I hate it!"

"I hate Joseph."

"I like I said I don't care." I pouted.

Joe rolled his eyes and laughed at my pout. I glared at him and huffed.

"Aw baby love." My nickname I love it.

I smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed me back and slowly began to lift himself on top of me. I placed my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me as his roamed up and down my side.

I felt how his warm hand made contact with my cold midriff. It sent waves of electricity through my body.

But of course all good things must come to an end.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and Joe stopped kissing me. He had a 'what the hell' look on his face.

I laughed. "Judging by that look on your face, its not you." I stated and giggled. "My phone, Joesph."

"Oh right." He said and leaned up slightly. He dug into my jeans pocket and pulled out my Razor.

"Don't you dare ans-"

"Hello." He said and smiled at me. "Hey Nick....No you may not....Because....we were busy....hmmm.....um let me think....No Bye Nick!" Joe sang and hug up my phone. He placed it back in my pocket and smiled at me.

"That was rude Joseph.' I said and he laughed and kissed my neck. "What did he want?"

"Kevin and him are at blockbuster and wanted to know want movie you wanted to see." He said his lips still against my neck.

"And you didn't let me talk why?" I asked trying hard to ignoring his lips but that is impossible.

He sighed and lifted his head to look at me. "Because, if you did the conversation would of lasted an hour."

"Your point."

He pouted. "This is me and you time." he whined.

I laughed and kissed his lips. "Okay." I said and kissed him again till his pout became a smile. "So can we go back now."

He pouted again and I laughed. "Please." I said and gave him my puppy dog face.

He groaned at my face knowing he wouldn't be able to resist it. "Fine, but tomorrow, after the concert when Nick and Kevin leave, I am taking your cell phone."

"Or I could just put it on silent." I stated.

"Good point." He smirked. I didn't like this smirk. "Turn it on silent then I'll take it."

"No!" I whined as he stood up and helped me up. "I cant live without the thing Joe."

"I know. So you'll have to suffer a little bit. I'll make it up." He said and kissed the skin behind my ear. "Promise." he whispered sending shivers down my spine.

I smiled and grabbed his hand as we walked back to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell Me what you think !!!!!!!!!! _PLEASE COMMENT_ if your going to read I wanna know your thoughts.

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and meand all other people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you