Always Searching

Games

I'm waiting for you right outside
The place we first locked eyes
I feel like we're both losing sight
We don't get to do this twice
And I wonder...

Will you care
When I'm gone
And it's time
And I've really had enough
And I'm sorry
For the trouble that's been costing us so much
Splitting apart, it's getting harder to tell what you want
I'm so bored with these games, games

The last time that I left these steps
Was after our first kiss
I wonder why you haven't shown
I'll be leaving here alone
And I wonder...

Will you care
When I'm gone
And it's time
And I've really had enough
And I'm sorry
For the trouble that's been costing us so much
Splitting apart, it's getting harder to tell what you want
I'm so bored with these games, games

I'm left in the dark
I never thought you'd be breaking my heart and
I'm so bored with these games, games

Will you care
When I'm gone
And it's time
And I've really had enough
And I'm sorry
For the trouble that's been costing us so much
Splitting apart, it's getting harder to tell what you want
I'm so bored with the games, games
Games, games
Games


"Great song." I said awkwardly to Mandy. The guys were performing and I was on the side with her, Trace, Mason, and Miley.

Mandy gave me a apologetically look. "I'm sorry." she mouthed as the guys went into S.O.S.

The guys were saying goodbye to the audience as me and Mandy began to walk back to the green room.

"You know." Mandy began and I looked up at her. "He never stopped loving you."

"Neither did I." I muttered and she smiled.

"You should tell them." But before I could even answer everyone entered the room but Trace and Mason.

"Wheres-" I began but Joe cut me off.

"Your boyfriend is talking to the band."

"Joseph!" Mandy scolded him.

"He's not my boyfriend Joe." I mumbled and everyone looked at me. I looked at Miley for some help.

"Believe me Joe, Trace is not dating your Bella."

Did she just say your Bella? Joe looked at her for a second before a small smile crossed his face. He sat down in a chair, as Mandy, Kevin, and me sat on the couch.

"So Bella." Nick began.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you dye your hair?"

"I um I." I stuttered and Mandy nudged me.

"Bells? Why are you crying?" Joe asked as he knelled on the floor in front of me.

I touched my face lightly with my fingers and pulled it back to look at the moisture that collected on them.

"Bella tell them." Mandy said. I shook my head.

"Baby love?" Joe cooed as he wiped some of the tears from my eyes.

"Don't call me that." I snapped at him.

"Bella I'm sorry. About the Jason thing, about yesterday, about everything, I just want you for forever again."

I looked at him for a minute. This was the day I pictured for the past two months but his last word I wasn't sure if I was able to give him Forever.

"Joe." I said. He looked up at me. I cupped my hands on his face and brought my lips to his lips lightly."I'm sorry." I whispered as I placed my forehead on his.

He shook his head. "it was my fault, I didn't list-"

"No not that."

"Then what?" he asked. He looked at Mandy for a second before he brought his attention back to me.

"I cant-" I looked in his eyes. This was harder than leaving him the first time.

Cuz the hardest part of this is leaving you

"I cant give you for forever." I whispered.

"Isabella!" Mandy yelled at me. "I told you not to say that. You said you wouldn't. Bella I need my best friend." She said and through me into a hug.

Joe still looked at me shock was all over his face.

"Bella..."

"Yeah Kevin?"

"Your uh....hair moved." Joe's eyes quickly moved to my head as fast as my hands did, trying to move the wig back into place.

"Bella." Joe said and grabbed my hands.

"Bella tell them." Mandy yelled and Miley agreed.

"Miley you know?" I heard Nick ask her. I didn't hear her saying anything and my eyes never left Joe's.

"I have cancer." I mumbled.

"You have what?" Kevin asked me.

"Cancer." I said loud enough for them to hear.

The room fell silent and Joe's face was going through several emotions.
Shock.Angry.Sad. His mouth kept moving like a fish.

"Thats why I cant give you for forever." I said loud enough so only Joe could hear.

He stood up and glared at me. He sighed angrily and stormed out of the room.

Leaving me alone without another goodbye.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♪Will you care
When I'm gone♫