Always Searching

I Still Love You

This heart, it beats, beats for only you, My heart is yours

I looked at my phone and gulped knowing it could only be one person.

Should I pick it up? Should I let it ring?

UGH.

"Hello?" I answered hesitantly into my phone.

"Bella?"

I sighed. His voice sends the same shocks throughout my body.

"Yeah, whats up?"

"Oh right um." he sounded nervous. "Nick wanted me to call you and have you bring your notebook over."

Right Nick wanted you too.

"Thats if your well enough too?"

Well enough?

"Yeah, give me ten minutes." I smiled. At least he's trying after the whole concert spiel.

"Alright, I- bye"

"Bye" I said as I hung up my phone. I stared at it for a minute or two with one thing running in my head.

Was he about to say I love you.

********************************************************

I stared at the white oak wood door, debating if I really wanted to enter it. I turned around and saw my black door across the street.

I could run quick...

"Bella?" I turned around and saw Frankie was standing in front of me.

"Hi, Frankster!" I said as he jumped into my arms. My arms were getting weak so I set him down and gave him a hug.

He tugged on my hair and frowned. "I'm sorry, your sick."

I shook my head and smiled at him. "Hey, no frowning. Where's that smile." I asked. He slowly smiled at me. "there it is." I said and pecked his cheek.

"I think you look better with brown hair." he said with a wink. I couldn't help but laugh at him hitting on me. "If Joey doesn't want you, I will." he beamed.

I giggled and patted his head."Promise." I said and held out my pinky to him. He grabbed it with his as we made our silent promise.

"Don't get the kids hopes up." I stood up and saw Joe smiling at us. I blushed and smiled at him.

"Hey Joe." I said weakly.

"Hey." he said and pulled me into a hug. "I miss this Bella."

"Me too." he kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand pulling me somewhere in the house.

I placed my other hand on my cheek and felt the warmth that surrounded my cold cheek. I smiled at my self and looked down at our hands and blushed. They were intertwined with each other and they fit perfectly with each other.

"Bella!" I looked away from our hands and saw Nick a piano. I smiled at him as Joe dragged us over there. He let me sit next to Nick on the longer bench then he sat next to me. Grabbing my other hand.

"Hi Kevin." I said as he walked over to us with his guitar.

"Bells." he said and reach over giving my cheek a kiss. I blushed from the warmth and Nick grabbed my notebook out of my hands, flipping through it.

"Bella" Nick said placing the book on a stand in front of us.

"Yeah."

"Sing us this one and I'll add some music to it as you go."

I looked at the song he picked and I wished he didn't. I felt Joe giggled softly at the page. In the top corner it had his name around a heart.

"Please Bella." he whispered. I looked at Joe who smiled and squeezed my hand.

I nodded. "Do you mind if I play the piano, I have it down."

"You can play piano now?" he asked me.

I nodded. "I learned from a band members of Trace's" I smiled proud of myself."Actually, I learned guitar and drums from them too. But I'm best at guitar."

I could see how Joe's face fell slightly at Trace's name and not to mention, I said I know the guitar the best.

I smiled at him and kissed his hand before letting it go and placing them on the keys, closing my eyes and letting the music take over me.

"If we walk away now
There's no turning around
Gotta say what I mean
While you're here with me
I'm not sure I'll find words
To cover the hurt
That I see in your eyes
But I gotta try

I know rocks turn to sand
And hearts can change hands
And you're not to blame
When the sky fills with rain
But if we stay or walk away
There's one thing that's true
I still love you
I still love you

Can you search down inside
Let go of your pride?
If I forget trying to win
And just let you in
I didn't travel this far
To watch it all fall apart
So give me your hand
And take a chance

I know rocks turn to sand
And hearts can change hands
And you're not to blame
When the sky fills with rain
But if we stay or walk away
There's one thing that's true
I still love you"


I opened my eyes and looked at the keys as I played. I could see all their attention was on me.

Riding with me as close as before
Whatever happens, I won't ask for more
Here in my heart from now 'til the end
Flame out or fly, we have to try again

I still

I know rocks turn to sand
And hearts can change hands
And you're not to blame
When the sky fills with rain
But if we stay or walk away
There's one thing that's true
I still love you
I still love you


I turned my head to the side and faced Joe. Finishing up the song.

There's one thing that's true
I still love you
I still love you


I folded my hands in my lap and looked down. Slightly embarrassed that I really just sang that with them all in the room.

"Wow." Kevin said breaking the silence. "Bella you need to be famous."

I laughed and shook my head looking at him. "Nah, I let you guys bask in all the fame."
♠ ♠ ♠
cOMMMENT pLEASE!!!!!!!!

♪There's one thing that's true
I still love you
♫