Always Searching

Here In Your Arms

I was sitting in the Jonas studio with just Nick. He was helping with a song I wrote for Joe but I didn't want Joe to hear it till it was done.

"Bella, do that part over then you should be good." Nick told me through the microphone. I repeated the part and Nick listened to it again before he made a thumbs up sign. "Good."

I smiled and walked in the other room with Nick. "Can we listen to it?" He nodded as he pressed play and my voice filled the room. "I like it."

"Joe will to." he nodded. "When our you going to give it to him?"

"Actually." I said playing with my fingers, nervously. "Will you give it to him?"

Nick gave me a confused look. "Why me?"

"Just in case I...in case something happens to me." I spoke quietly.

He engulfed me in a hug and nodded. "I will."

"Thank you Nicky, your the best."

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Anytime sweetheart." we held onto each other till my crying became softer.

"I'm ba-" we looked up and saw Joe walked into the room with bags of food in his hands. "Bella are you okay?" he dropped the bags on the table and rushed over to me, pulling me from Nick. "What did you do?" Joe hissed at him.

Nick threw his hands up in defense. "He didn't do anything Joe."

Joe narrowed his eyes at Nick as I slapped him in the arm. "Stop it I mean it, he didn't do nothing."

He sighed and kissed my cheek. "I just don't like seeing you cry."

"I'm fine."

"So Bella." Nick said as we were eating our lunch Joe brought back for us. "What did you get me for Christmas?"

I laughed and shook my head. "Nothing."

"Thats mean!"

"Nothing, that you cant wait for until Christmas." I retorted. "What did you get me?" I smiled at him.

"Nothing." he mimicked me. Joe laughed as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Touche" he nodded and continued to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know but It was an important filler.

cOMMENT pLEASE

Image

♪Where you are the one, the one,
That lies close to me.
Whispers, "Hello,
I miss you quite terribly."
I fell in love, in love,
With you suddenly.
Now there's no place else,
I could be, but,
Here in your arms.
♫