Always Searching

When You Look Me In The Eyes

It's been three week since Bella has been in this coma. She hasn't stirred or for what the doctors say improved in anyway.

Her body completely shut itself down. With her having cancer it just made her body weaker and harder for it to survive itself, in this comatose.

"I'm going to get something to drink." Nick said as he stood up. Nick was in the room with me while her parents went to get some clean clothes and food. "Want anything?"

I shook my head as he left the room.

I squeezed Bella's hand and brought it to my lips kissing each knuckle lovingly.

"Hey Bella." I kissed her cold cheek. "It's almost time for me to go." I told her. "I wish I could see your pretty blue eyes. If I could I would sleep better tonight." I let out a soft laugh.

Then there was nothing.

I sighed and shook my head. "The nurse said to sing to you. If I sing will you come back to me?"

Nothing.

"Just sing." I looked over and saw Nick was back in his chair. "Sing her the new one. The one you wrote about her." he added.

I smiled as I remembered all the lyrics I wrote down about a week ago.

"This is your song Bella."

"If the heart is always searching,
Can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone,
I'll never make it on my own.
Dreams can't take the place of loving you,
There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes."


Nothing.

"How long will I be waiting,
To be with you again?
Gonna tell you that I love you,
In the best way that I can.
I can't take a day without you here,
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.

More and more, I start to realize,
I can reach my tomorrow,
I can hold my head high,
And it's all because you're by my side.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When I hold you in my arms
I know that it's forever
I just try to let you know,I never wanna let you go

When you look me in the eyes,And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes."


I heard the door open and Kevin walked into the room with a small smile. " I heard the song." I nodded and looked down at Bella again. "It's time to go."

I kissed Bella's cold cheek again and rubbed her hand trying to warm her body up. I don't think I'll ever love some as much as Bella. I don't think it will ever happen again.

Because our love is forever.

"Ready?" Nick asked. I nodded as he gave Bella a kiss too as did Kevin.

"I love you Bells." I whispered in her ear.

I held onto her hand till I walked to far and I had to let it go. I turned to face the door and stuck my hand in my pockets to get back some warmth back from her hand.

"I love you too."

I spun around as did Kevin and Nick upon hearing her voice. Her beautiful blue eyes looked into my brown ones. "Bella?" I asked.

She nodded with a little giggled. "Who did you except? Cameron Diaz ?"

"Well..." Nick began before he laughed and sat back down in his chair. Kevin pulled one up next to me.

She scoffed. "Don't start it Nicky." we laughed at her and she laughed with us. "I missed you." she said looking at us.

"We missed you too Bella." Kevin said. I nodded and kissed her cheek.

"Welcome back, baby love." she blushed and kissed my cheek.

"Was that song really mine?" she blushed when I nodded. "Sweet, I have my own love song now." I laughed and shook my head.

"All the love songs we write are about you." I informed causing her cold cheeks to heat up.

"Well" Nick began. "and Cameron Diaz" Bella stuck her tongue out at him and we laughed at her childish act. "Mature Bells."

"Whatever, Nicky." she yawned.

"Still tired sleeping beauty?" I asked her. She nodded.

"We should let you sleep." Kevin said as he looked at his watch. "We were suppose to be home an hour ago."

"Kevin your such a party pooper." Nick and I joked.

Bella laughed at us and shook her head. "You guys should go get some rest."

We all nodded as my brothers left with goodbyes to give us some time, alone.

"I love you Bella. I was so scared." I told her kissing her lips.

She nodded and ruffled my hair."I love you too." I laughed and rubbed her cheek with the back of my palm. "Please don't be scared Joe, I promised you forever." she whispered in my ear.

I smiled and kissed her again this time longer. When I pulled away I pecked her again and again. "I'll be back tomorrow, love you."

"I'll be waiting till tomorrow." she smiled as I shut the door behind me.

I just didn't know I'd be waiting for tomorrow too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment to get the ending sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I think about one more chapter D'=