Did Superman just crash through my window? Oh no its just a Vampire.

Holiday From Real

Heather’s POV
“You can’t hang out with Fae anymore Heather” Kristopher growled, shoving me to the floor. The vampire who had enslaved me for more than 3 decades was glaring down at me, anger and lust mixed in his eyes.

“You can’t tell me who I can and can’t hang out with” I growled, getting up slowly, my whole body ached from using so much magic.

“Oh can’t I? Who kept who alive? Who saved you when the demons were attacking your homeland?! You should consider yourself so lucky to be under my care” he hissed, grabbing my chin and bringing my face inches away from his.

“I want to leave” I whimpered.

“You what?” he whispered, dangerously.
“I don’t wanna be your slave anymore!” I shouted, pushing him away. He stumbled back a few a steps, shocked.

“Since when have you been so powerful?” he inquired, his eyes red.

“I-I don’t know” I stuttered, just as shocked as he was.

“Have you been training with the warlocks?” he growled, advancing on me.

“No! Kristopher I haven’t even seen anyone of my kind since you took me!” I exclaimed, exasperated.

“Good…” he whispered, advancing on me further still. He wrapped his arms around me, his eyes purple. I knew what he wanted.

“Kris I don’t feel like having sex tonight” I said, trying to push him away, but he held on tighter, feeding off of my energy.

“That’s not really your choice is it?” he whispered, his lips pressed against my ear. Without warning, he pressed his lips against mine, kissing me fiercely. I squealed under the kiss, trying to push him off me.

“Just calm down baby, you know I’m the only one that can make you feel that way” Kris soothed, picking me up bridal style.

Fae's POV

“Do you wanna go out now?” Hayden whispered in my ear, pressing me against his bare chest.

I groaned and snuggled closer to him, ”Fine”

He smirked and began stroking my hair purring, “I think clothes are required for going out, unless you suddenly want to become a nudist, and if you did, I wouldn’t argue” he kissed me, a sly smirk on his face.

“Sorry, but your dream isn’t gonna come true this time” I smirked, getting out of bed and pulling my clothes on.

“Put on something warmer” Hayden advised, getting out of bed, his boxers already on.

“Like what?” I asked.

He smiled and opened my suitcase, throwing a white winter jacket and gray wool leggings at me.

“It’s December, Fae” he explained, rubbing my upper arms.

“Really?” I said, my mouth open. I had been gone so long, it was almost Christmas.

“Please let me take you back” he begged, looking down at my morose expression, his face pained.

“No!” I exclaimed, struggling against him, “I wanna be with you Hayden, forever and ever, and not even you can stop me”

“Ooh, very aggressive of you, are you willing to fight me?” he smirked, holding my chin in his hand.

I took a frightened step back from him, thinking he was serious for a second. He sighed, “I won’t hurt you sweetheart”

I rolled my eyes and pulled the leggings on with Hayden watching me carefully, speculating, “Maybe you should put some pants over those instead of a skirt, to keep you warmer…”

“Hayden, I’ll be fine” I said, pulling on my billowy yellow skirt over the leggings. I pulled out a white long sleeve dress shirt and pushed my arms through it.

“Isn’t this mine?” Hayden inquired, touching the collar, an amused glint in his eyes.

I pursed my lips and muttered, “So…?’

“So I think it looks beautiful on you” he said, buttoning for me and giving me a kiss.

I held back a smile and put the jacket on, but Hayden put a hand on my shoulder, purring, “Not so fast love”

“Hayden, we just…” but he cut across me, chuckling, “No, not that, Fae, it’s just you need a little incognito”

I raised an eyebrow as he took out a two bottles of hair color, a pair of sunglasses, and a contact lens case of his bag.

“Red head or blonde?” he asked, holding up the color bottles.

“Is this permanent?” I asked, looking at the label for blonde.

“No, it wears off after a week or so” he said, stroking my hair, “I must admit I’m going to miss your brown hair”

Hayden worked the blonde hair color through my hair in the sink.

“There we go” Hayden said, towel drying my hair.

I stood up and turned to look at the mirror. My hair was platinum blond.
“Gross…” I groaned, crinkling my nose.

“You are always beautiful, my love, no matter what” he kissed my forehead and took out the contact lens case, “These are color contacts, they might take a little while to get used to, but they’ll hide your eyes, which are very easy to identify” Hayden explained, “Now, keep your eyes open and don’t take them off of me”

Like I needed Hayden to tell me to stare at him, 99 percent of my focus was always on him. The other 1 percent was there to remind me to breathe.

Hayden held my head in place with one hand and gently put the contact on my cornea with the other, then did the same with my other eye.

He stared at me wordlessly, his eyes searching my face for something, but I didn’t know what.

“Do you not recognize me?” I inquired.

“Of course I recognize you, my love, you are so different from any other being I’ve come into contact with…I’m just trying to figure out if anyone else will recognize you”

“I don’t think so” I stuttered.

He smiled and said, “Put your jacket on, I’m taking you out to breakfast, it’ll be like a real date”

“Wow, with being chivalrous and everything?” I asked, in mock-excitement.

He chuckled, “When I was alive, being chivalrous was still in style, and with me it always is” He took my coat and helped me put it on.

“Thanks” I said, grinning.

“Come along, love” he said, lacing my fingers with his and leading me out the door.

People stared at us with the same expression on their faces as we walked into the hotel loby.

“Um, why have they been staring at us?” I whispered to Hayden.

“They know there’s something odd about me, but they can’t figure it out” he smirked.

“Or maybe it’s because you’re inexplicably gorgeous” I said, under my breath.

“Then they must be staring at you too” he said, kissing the top of my head.

“Shut up” I muttered, blushing.

“I doubt I ever will, now just sit here, sweetie, while I take care of the payments” he said, leading me to a sitting area in the lobby.

I sighed and sat down in one of the big leather chairs and watched Hayden walk to the front desk, where the same clerk, with newfound confidence (and make-up) flashed him a big smile, making me grimace.

“Hey” a voice whispered, beside me.

I jumped and turned to the side to see a man around 21 with brown hair and hazel eyes sitting on the couch across from me, staring at me. He wasn’t bad-looking. If I hadn’t known Hayden, I could have said he was hot.

“Hi” I said, quietly, avoiding his gaze

“How are you?” he asked, sitting back and staring at me. I could see his eyes running up and down my body, like he was undressing me with them.

“Fine” I mumbled, crossing my arms uncomfortably.

“Your boyfriend over there sure looks well off” he commented, his eyes flickering in Hayden’s direction for a moment, only to settle back on me.

“I guess he is” I said, shifting in my seat.

“He looks at you like he thinks he owns you” he said, smirking.

I narrowed my eyes at him. He sensed my anger and quickly said, “I’m sorry, my name’s Patrick, what’s yours?”

“Fae” I snapped, almost mindlessly. Damn, I should have told him a fake name.

But before Patrick could say anything else, I felt a hand on my shoulder and Hayden’s soothing voice from behind me, “I’m sorry to interrupt, but Fae and I are running late for our reservations for breakfast”

Hayden pulled me up and wrapped an arm around my waist, securing me against his side.

Patrick stared after us as Hayden pulled me out of the hotel quickly.

“I’m sorry” I whimpered as we got into the black jaguar.

“Sorry for what?” he inquired, starting up the car.

“For talking to that guy, I sh-shouldn’t have” I stuttered, staring up at him, searching his clear blue eyes for any sign of anger.

“Baby girl…” he began, holding my cheek in his hand, “I’m not like that, I’d actually be much happier if you were with someone like Patrick”

“Ew!” I shrieked, “He was a slime ball! All he wanted to do was get me naked”

He smirked, “I used the term too loosely, when I said ‘like Patrick’ I meant someone human, someone who wouldn’t have to dye your hair just to keep you with them”

“I don’t want anyone else but you” I mumbled as his face drew closer to mine.

“Neither do I, love” he whispered, pressing his lips against mine. His kisses grew hard and passionate, just to have him pull away suddenly.

“Don’t want to get carried away with ourselves do we?” he whispered before pulling out of the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took so long!!!!!