Status: FINISHED!!!! sob

The A7X Mafia

Chapter 13

Valeria’s POV
I woke up with a start from a bad dream that was instantly wiped from my mind as soon as I opened my eyes; I groaned and sat up, wiping my eyes. I looked at my fingers and saw last nights make up on them; I had been so distracted I had forgotten to take off my make up. I groaned again and swung myself out of bed making sure not to wake Ari then headed into my bathroom and shut the door tight so the shower wouldn’t wake her up either.
I washed my hair and body, doing all the other routine stuff then got out and looked at my reflection. I had gotten all of the make-up off and my face looked fresh even though my eyes were slightly red from lack of sleep. I squared my shoulders and decided I would not fall apart because he had left for one week, I had survived my whole life with nearly no male figure and I can do it now, it’s only a week.
I decided to just leave my hair to dry naturally then just put on mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. I wrapped a towel around myself then carefully went into my room and slipped on some underwear before looking in my closet and pulling out some underwear, leans and a long jumper, I felt like just lazing around today.
I made sure that Ari was still asleep then walked out of the room to check on the other girls as well who were exactly the same; all asleep even Danny. I sighed and went down to the kitchen and made myself a cup of delicious coffee with lots of milk and sugar, ok it was a latte!
I took it into the living room and reclined on the sofa with Latte in hand and flicked on the TV to watch Maury, see more people have DNA tests on their kids though some of these are just wrong I mean one 40 year old woman married a 15 year old kid! That’s just wrong.
I watched a couple of hours of Maury and Jerry then turned off the TV and put my empty cup on the table. I needed something to do, I have no club tonight as its Monday and no washing; maybe I could clean.
I spent 3 hours cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms from top to bottom, making sure the girls were alive when I entered their bedrooms, all still asleep. I was so bored I even took all Danny’s toys and steam cleaned them until they looked brand new. I finished the cleaning and was once again bored as none of the girls were up and Danny had decided he wanted to spend the day alone in his room playing computer games.
I found my lap top in my room and took it down to the living room where I turned the TV on to the music channels and just surfed the web on my computer looking for clothes, jewellery etc.
I may have gone a little bit over board with my spending but hey it doesn’t matter, I have money I saved but I put it all on the mafia, I don’t care if they wonder what the hell I bought it for, I think I deserve it!
I looked at the little clock and saw it was 5:00 in the evening; I sighed and put away my laptop, turned off the TV then went into the kitchen to start making some food for the girls and Danny. I made Danny a little Pizza for himself then made the rest of us lasagne and got out a couple of tubs of ice cream for the girls as I knew that what they would want.
When the food was done I took the pizza up to Danny, I wanted to give the kid some space then I dragged the girls from their beds, literally, and sat them down at the dining room table to eat the food. They all ate really slowly in a depressed way and I tried to keep them happy by talking about other things and that but they all just gave me mono tone and syllable answers. I eventually just shut up and ate then watched with faint disgust as they dove straight into the ice cream and let out the little sob now and again.
I couldn’t take it anymore, I stood up forcefully and my chair rocked on its legs. The girls all looked up at me kind of shocked as I stood there, hands on hips and a scowl on my face.
“You know I honestly can’t believe you guys! Lying around moping, crying, heck look at yourselves you’re a mess the lot of you! They’ve been gone 24 hours and you have already fallen to pieces, it’s ridiculous! You need to pull yourselves together and stop moping or I swear to god I will throw you all out until they get back because I can’t stand the depression, its choking me!” Mina glared up at me
“well excuse us! Your husband/boyfriend didn’t just go out to get themselves killed!” I cried out in frustration
“so they go out and have fun killing a guy, the adrenaline rush, the beating hearts while you lot just sit here and act all fucking sad! Do you really think they are gonna be moping about? No they fucking won’t be they would be up doing stuff so they can get back quicker! The sooner you get off your asses and do something, the more time flies by and you will see them again, stop moping and do something!”
I finished my rant then stormed out of the room and up the stairs and slammed the door to my room. I flopped down on my bed and threw a paper weight next to my bed across the room at the wall where it broke into lots of little pieces, leaving a trail of purple liquid down my wall. I screamed into my pillow then just laid there staring at the ceiling.
A good 45 minutes later my bedroom door opened and Ari popped her head round the door
“err is it ok to come in dolcezza?” I scowled at the ceiling and bit out
“why not? One more place for you to be depressed” Ari sighed and came into the room with Kat and Mina following her. Arianna came and sat next to me on the bed with Mina on my other side with Kat, all looking down at the quilt with me staring at the ceiling.
Arianna sighed and looked up at me
Sorella, I know you’re upset with us but you have to understand we deal with sadness different to you, while we cry you get angry and restless” Mina nodded
“yeah Val, it’s just the way we are, it will all go back to normal soon, we just need a little time to be sad they have gone off on another mission” Kat smiled at me
“yeah though I don’t normally deal with it like this, I just go find another guy but I like Brian so much that I have started acting like a little wimp” we all laughed at that and I sat up and looked at them all
“it’s not completely that I’m sad they’re gone, it’s the fact that they get to go out on an exciting mission while I have to stay cooped up in here with my job at the club which to be honest is just pissing me off, sorry Kat but as soon as I have my marks I am out of there, the guys creep me out” Kat laughed
“no offence taken, they creep me out too”
“yeah well maybe Brian can convince you to stop working there” Mina put in, we all looked at her funny and she shrugged
“Jimmy got me to stop working and now I am a home mom” I raised an eyebrow
“ok miss home mom, when the hell have I ever seen you clean something?”
“err ok I was before you came” we all laughed again and then laid out over my bed.
“well it would be nice if Brian wanted to make me his girlfriend” Ari gasped
“you mean he hasn’t asked you yet?”
“nope, to be honest I think he thinks that he doesn’t need to ask but we all know that he does” there was a chorus of umm hmm’s. I laughed and said
“guys always assume, that’s why we call them asses!” that set us off again and when we calmed down we started talking again.
Ari turned onto her front and looked at me with a wicked grin
“so what’s with you and Matt?” I shrugged
“nothing” Kat gasped and sat up then pointed a finger at me
“don’t say that! I saw that kiss before he went!” I blushed lightly
“ok so I kissed him good bye, big deal!” Mina joined in with a grin
“oh it’s a very big deal miss thing! Did he return it?”
“yeah, but hey we’ve been like this since I got here, it’s no big deal” they all shrieked and Ari yelled
“no big deal!? Girl who you trying to fool cause you can’t fool us with that cazzo! You know you like him and you know he likes you, why deny it?” the others nodded emphatically. I sighed and stared at the ceiling
“I don’t know, I kinda want to savour the thing we have I mean most of my relationships ended badly as you know Ari and I just want this one to go right, if there is anything there” Kat scoffed
“if you can’t see the way he feels about you then you need an eye test quick!” we all laughed and I grinned
“oh well, we just have to wait and see how it turns out when they get home won’t we?” they all nodded and then we talked for another hour about meaningless stuff.
We all got progressively tired before deciding to call it a night and going to bed, too tired to move really but I wanted the bed to myself tonight. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then got changed into some shorts and a tank then slipped into bed and fell asleep quickly with the image of Matt in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is just a filler really, my imaginations kinda not there at the moment