Status: FINISHED!!!! sob

The A7X Mafia

Chapter 31

Matt’s POV
I had been searching all night but there was no sign of the guy at any of the clubs he usually frequents and I had talked to some hookers he regularly goes to but they said they hadn’t seen him in a few days and were glad for it.
The guys had all reported in that they couldn’t find anything and I told them to go home and have a rest before carrying on the search tomorrow. I wouldn’t sleep though, I had to find Valeria and I knew how little time we had until something happened to her and I couldn’t let myself think of all of the horrible things that could and would happen if I didn’t find her soon enough so I carried on searching, asking and beating the answers out of people in my search for the walking dead man who had taken her.

Valeria’s POV
The door squealed as it shut slowly behind the man stood in front of me, in the dim light my eyes once again adjusted and I saw that he was wearing a shirt and an old pair of jeans, probably the same things he wore every time he brought someone here; they are easy to dispose of if necessary.
He walked forwards and stopped a few feet in front of me looking down into my face with a smirk on his mouth
“I see you are awake bitch and that you have managed to get your leg free” I shrugged casually
“it was loose and not really doing anything to begin with” the guy raised a brow and said
“you’re actually talking to me?!” I looked up into his face and saw a mix of emotions warring on his face but at the moment annoyance shone through the most “you think you can talk to me after you embarrassed me in that club by holding a gun to me and leading me in the back rooms like some criminal” he then kicked me in the ribs making the air leave my lungs quickly and I doubled over in an attempt to cut off the pain.
He glared down at me and kicked me again this time in the thigh
“you are nothing to anyone, you couldn’t even stop me from taking you because you’re a weak woman who doesn’t know when to obey someone and act like the little bitch she is by keeping her head down and not talking!” he then started to rain kicks at my body and I tried my best to protect my head though a few kicks still made it past my arms making that sharp pain on my head turn into a full blown drilling pain that made me feel nauseous.
He continued his assault for what felt like 5 hours but was in fact one. A whole hour of non stop beating, he had even started to use his fists when his feet got tired, and then he dropped to the floor and leant against the wall pulling a packet of cigarettes out of his pocket and a lighter, lighting one and taking a long drag.
He studied me as I lay there making sure that I didn’t move or open my mouth to throw up, I knew that anything I did could and would set him off again and I don’t think my body could take another beating in such a short time. It was inevitable that the guy was going to get worse as the days passed and I knew that he was looking forward to every moment of it, watching me deteriorate until I was a mess on the floor and dead.
Blood dripped from my nose, my ribs felt on fire and I knew that some were broken in fact I think my right thigh was broken as well and my hip on the same side was throbbing in unison with my head.
I kept my eyes on the wall to the side of the guy and waited for him to do something but he just sat there smoking and staring at me like I was some fine piece of art and I guess to him I was as he had created what was in front of him, a bloody mess.
After he stared at me and finished his cigarette he got to his feet and walked over to the door, opened it and stood framed in the light from outside before he said
“I’ll see you tomorrow honey” he then walked out and slammed the door behind him.
As soon as I knew he had left the building I let the tears seep from my eyes as I burst into tears.

Matt’s POV
I had searched all night and couldn’t find the guy through any of the people that know him so I looked back at the file we had on him and looked at properties listed to him, the guy had several.
I made a list of them all and found out where they were before heading back to the house to discuss it with the guys and call in at HQ to see if they had anything of use.
I reached the house and walked in, entering the living room, where everyone was sat waiting for me. I handed the guys each an address and told them
“right these are places the guy owns and I want them all scoped out and details on how often he goes there etc, I don’t care how long it takes to get the information but get it but keep your guns on you at all times because the guy is used hurting people and he will not hesitate to kill you so be on guard” the guys nodded and I walked out of the room leaving them to get together and discuss what was happening as I knew they would, they would be worried about me and scared for Val. Hell I’m scared for Val and I can’t take not knowing where she is and not being able to save her, so help this man when I find him because I will be his death, no matter what.
I went to the kitchen and grabbed a sandwich as I rang HQ
^Hello how can I help?^ the voice on the other end said and I answered
^yeah it’s Sanders and I want any info you’ve pulled up on the guy who’s got Val^ I heard clicking as the guy replied
^yeah Don made this top priority and he has a bonus for any information anyone can give about the guy^ I knew Don would so I just asked
^what have you got then?^ the guy hummed before saying
^well he lives in the area, has a home near the strip but he was spotted on CCTV in a store near the water front, actually he has a cabin on the front so it might be worth checking out^ I nodded to myself and said
^thanks, I’ll check in later^ the guy just hummed again before I disconnected and walked out of the house and to my car, starting it up I decided to go check out the place where the CCTV was taken from.
I questioned the store owner and he gave a me a matching description and said that the guy always came in and bought the same type of cigarettes but he only came around to his cabin when he wanted to use his boat though he had never actually seen him with a boat but he was always visiting the cabin and staying for a short amount of time before leaving. I nodded and gave the guy some money for the information before calling the guys and saying that I had a definite lead and to meet me at the water front.
I had a lead now and I wasn’t about to let the guy go, it was a gut feeling but the cabin would be a perfect place to hide someone if you wanted to kill them or play with them for a little while.
I sat in my car and waited for the guys to get there.

Valeria’s POV
I woke up from my short slumber; I was so exhausted that despite the pain wracking my body I still feel asleep.
I wondered what had woken me when I heard the sounds of the stairs and knew that the guy had come back, a whimper made its way from my throat with out my meaning it to and then the door opened and the man came in with a sick grin on his face.
As the door closed behind him he said
“Time to play again princess”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a few more to post and i am actually not that far from finishing maybe about 20 more parts?