Status: FINISHED!!!! sob

The A7X Mafia

Epilogue

4 years later

Well I can’t really say that was the last of the drama but at least it was the last of the major dramas.
After that Valeria and Matt waited a while to have kids again and so two years later they had a little boy, Kayden Nicholas Sanders, who is like his father in every way and at two years old is always trying to get his mothers attention. Valeria gave up being a hit woman to look after the two tear aways who were constantly doing something that they shouldn’t and Valeria couldn’t really bring herself to punish them for their crimes because she knew that she is exactly the same and in fact she will aid them in their mischief sometimes which drives Matt crazy who is often saying that he was sure he wasn’t that bad when he was that young but he always says it with a gleam in his eye. He and Valeria are very much still in love and still find time for one another.
Arianna and Zacky had their little boy and named him Chester Nate Baker and he is showing signs of being just as bad as his parents as well. Arianna has stated that she is never going through child birth again and threatened Zacky with castration if he even attempts to get her pregnant again but Zacky has always wanted a large family and is trying to persuade her to try again and Ari is actually crumbling under the pressure.
Brian and Kat have 4, two boys and two girls and well you would think that would be a feat to accomplish in 4 years well, they all came at once. Quadruplets and all two years old, just getting the hang of walking and talking and learning all the different ways to drive their parents mad. The birth was difficult but they got through it though they both agree that they are not having any more children with four being enough for them, Zacky was jealous. The children are named Brian Haner Jr the Fourth, Jackson, Jamia and Kyle- in order of birth.
Jimmy and Mina have had no more children content with just Danny and Danny has grown into the protective older sibling role as he looks out for all the younger ones, he sometimes feels a bit lonely being the eldest around a bunch of kids but he loves the role really as he teaches them all the hiding places and where all the sweets are in the house, generally teaching them all to be deviants. he made friends not long after the quads birth when he was introduced to Johnny’s girlfriend Darla’s little brother who is the same age (12 now) and they became fast friends and he often comes around to hang out and help Danny corrupt the kids.
Darla and Johnny are going to wait to have kids believing that they want to strengthen their bond first and well get their own place because it’s a bit crowed with no one having moved out as there was enough room but as soon as they all grow up they will either have to expand the house or move out and let others move in but they are all so attached to the place with fond memories of their lives together.
Who knew you could meet the love of your life by having your friend punch her in the face then kidnap her?
It worked for them anyway
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to thank my readers and my 33 Subscribers claps and gives them a cookie which Killer_x_Angel's friend made and I would also like to thank those who commented about the story as well and well you know who you are 'cause I chat to you lots hehe
thank you and i hope you enjoyed it