Forever and Always.

Love.

"NO!" I shouted as I took Jacob's wrist.

He's saying to just let it go.

"How am I supposed to let it go!?" I screamed at him pointing a finger at Jacob

Next thing I knew Edward has his arms tight around me, I tried to wiggle out but I was so emotional to have physical strength to do that.

"Please." I was begging

"Jared take him." The guy who has been holding Edward hissed

Bella was now standing a bit behind us trying to calm down and figure out what she could do to possibly help, but there was nothing she could do now.

This is what he wants Lene, you can't stop him.

And you're not doing anything to help him!
I snapped.

He let go of me now and walked a couple of steps back to were Bella was standing still in shock.

What could I possibly do?

You promised! Edward and you know what!?
I asked

He didn't answer me back, this was starting to get annoying.

You brake every single promise you've ever made to me.

The black haired guy walked up to me and pushed me away from Jacob. At this Jacob couldn't help but to growl, the guy laughed hysterically as he patted my cheek.

"What's your name?" I hissed

"I don't see what is so important about that."

"I want to know the one responsible for this."

"You already know it was Alexander."

I slapped him causing no harm at all, he just grinned.

"We'll make sure to make it extra slow and painful." He smirked

I launched myself at him this time, but he had more fighting experience that I would ever so he ended up pinning me to a tree, Edward not even protesting or helping me out.

"Let her go!" Jacob hissed.

"Now why would I listen to you."

"Let her go!" I firmer voice spoke, it was Alexander.

"Ah I see you've made it."

"Let Ann go Thomas." I could hear his voice coming closer

Thomas hesitated but let go off me and tossed me to him. Alexander caught me before I could hit the ground.

"You can't let him do this!" I demanded him

"Ann it's too late now"

"No it's not it's never too late."

"It is now."

I got out of his grip and turned to look at Jacob who was now on his knees I ran to him and drop to my knees too as I placed my hands on each side of his cheeks.

"Aren't you going to put up a fight."

"I don't want you to get hurt."

"I know you've wanting to have a fight why don't you do it now?"

"Alexander get her off him or I wont take responsibility for my actions."

"Ann please just back away."

I didn't answer back and stared into Jacob's eyes.

"Don't worry about me Jacob I can protect myself."

"I'm sorry Lene."

"Don't please don't."

"Sorry for all the pain that I caused you."

"I hurt you." I spoke as my voice broke

He stroke my cheek and I knew he was hurting too but he could stop this, phase into his wolf form and fight I didn't understand why he wouldn't do that.

"I love you Lene." He whispered

"No Jacob no I won't be able... I just can't"

"You're strong."

I shook my head letting some tears escape, letting my human side take over me.

"I love you too." I whispered back

I couldn't help myself, I just wanted him to be with me to spend the rest of my life with him, I wanted to wake up to his smile every morning I just wanted to be happy next to his side. I pressed my lips against his letting all my love for him show right there and then, this only proved I knew what was going to happen and there was nothing to prevent it.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's going to end at chapter 40. I'm pretty sure.
So 6 more chapters to go.

And wow Breaking Dawn absolutely not what I expected lol.