Status: hiatus- sorry everyone!

The Marauders Secret

:Of a Secret Marauder. Part 3

CHAPTER 3- March 29

Turns out James never got his date after all. Once we all left to go to the kitchen lily quickly made up an excuse. She feigned exhaustion and for the rest of the day stayed hauled up in the dorms.

After that day I had gotten to know the boys a lot better and I was finally considering them friends. Out of all of them I was closest to Remus and Sirius.

They, just like me, seemed to be keeping secrets to. Important ones that no one knew. And unlike some people I respected that I knew just like everyone else that many secrets were just that for a reason. If those secrets were found out…all hell would brake loose.

Classes continued but thankfully the teachers stopped loading us up on homework because the end of the year was coming up.

My grades were slowly dropping though and I was well aware of it. Before I had any friends I used all my time to study but now with less time to study I was getting a lot of disapproving looks from my teachers. So as a way to solve this problem I formed a small study group with the boys and Lily.

That was a bad idea. I got less work done than I usually did. I was constantly getting in between James and Lilly arguing because of course James still wanted his date, and Lilly would just not cave. Which was slowly driving the group insane.

We were all sitting in the empty common room on a Sunday night the room was strangely deserted. But that was good because the less people that saw what happened the better.

“Ugh I hate muggle studies” peter said from the floor, flipping throught his book that were sprawled out before him.

“ Come on pete it’s not that bad” said a very tired looking Remus “atleast you don’t have to right a foot long essay for ancient runes”

Adriana looked to the person on the floor to the right. He was trying to measure his parchment. But sadly doing a terrible job.

“Here Remy let me help you with that” Sirius looked on with a amused look on his face when he saw his best friends cheeks turn a slight shade of red

“Ermm… thanks Adria-“

“Please?”

“ No now leave me alone so I can get back to my homework”

“But Evans you already finished. That homework isn’t due for another week” Adriana piped up but was instantly silence by the stern look she received from Lilly

Smirking James tried to put his arm around Lilly’s shoulder but was forcefully pushed away. “Aww come on Evans, it’s just one little date. We could even make it a study date! Please?”

This got a small snicker from the boy sitting across form him “Jeez James just get on your knees and beg why don’t you.”

“Do your think that will work?” James asked hopefully. Getting adissapointed look from the rest of the group “Honestly James…”

“Anyway. Please Evans?”

“Stop bugging me Potter.”

“Oh my goodness does she ever give up?” asked a slightly annoyed Peter

“Aparently not.” Stated a calm Adriana. “Why don’t you just say yes already?” this part she directed to the strawberry blond red head sitting on the other couch with her nose in a book.

“Because I don’t like him, he’s a git” stated a slightly more annoyed Lilly

“Oi! Watch your mouth Miss Evans.”

“Shut it black!” Sirius merely laughed in return

“Just go out with me Evans”

“No”

“Please?”

“No!”

“Come on my Lilly pad!”

“Don’t call me that Potter.”

“Lilly flower?”

“No”

“Lilly bear?”

“NO!”

“Please.”

“ Oh merlin Lills”

“Come on Evan.”

“Say yes.” Barked a very agitated Adriana at the same time James asked again.

“Yes” replied a robotic Lilly, but nobody seemed to notice.

“Plea- Wait did she say yes?” asked a slightly startled James but comprehension seemed to dawn on his face and he jumped up and screamed “YES, she said yes!”

Remus looked up from his essay to see a happy James and a very confused Lilly.

“What did I do…”

He then switched his gaze to the Brunette sitting next to him who seemed to a have a look a horror stuck on her face. But when she realized Remus was staring at her she quickly put a smile on her face and quickly ducked her head and had her hair cover her face like a wall.

May 30- 2 weeks left of school

....I’m sorry sweaty but u just can’t come home. We had to move again. Its for your own safety. Just ask the headmaster if you can stay and we will pick you up a weak later. We will make it up to you some way. I promise

love, mom

Great now I am stuck here. Better ask now before it’s to late…

“But Headmaster I don’t have anywhere else to go! You know the circumstances. Isn’t there anything you can do?” I practically begged. No scratch that I did beg Dumbledore.

“Im sincerely sorry but there is nothing I can do. All the teachers are going home for vacation and I have to go away this summer to take care of some business. Im sure you could ask one of your friends if you could stay at there house. Like the miss Lilly Evan perhaps, she is a charming girl.” Dumbledore suggested

“That wont work she is a muggle born . I would have no protection and I don’t plan on putting anymore innocent lives in danger!” I pressed aggresivley

Dumbledore leaned back in is armchair behind his office desk.

He seemed perfect there. Like he was meant for the job. If you met him you would never believe that this was his first year as headmaster of the school, he fit the role so perfectly.

I let out a small sigh of frustration. Why couoldn’t my parents have told me this more in advance I might have been able to plan better or thought of a place to-

Suddenly Dumbledore sat up straight. I slight smile tugging at his lips.

“The Black family.”

Now to convince Sirius. Awkward conversation here I come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so im starting this up again thanx to my best friend sammie.

Check out her stories Champxcore

and i had this whole story written out with notes and everything. but i alost them! so im kinda stuck

comments &+ subscribe