Sequel: Black Angel
Status: Complete. =)

Letting Go of Everything

Black Ice

I'm falling down...down farther into the black abyss who can save me? I need to run away from the pain caused in my life, now who do I love? I can't help but feel a heart full of FIRE, it's dead of deceit the lies I basically BLEED feel oh so real, this smile and the happy face is like forsaken life now, and it seems to have frozen but I don't know why? I don't know why, but I'm dying inside, you know you want to kill the whore...

Chorus:

It's a damn cold night, while I'm trying to figure out my life, it was all the things I thought I knew and everything I thought I had so I could be, now I remain lost, weak and dead to the world it sickens me that I lost, all the memories that were so close to me seem to fade away, all this time I wasn't pretending, so much for life as it's encased in black ice

Verse:

All the time I never wanted to pretend, who said I was fated to pretend? I can't bear to think of what the hell I did and it kills me to think I've done such an evil deed, how can anyone forgive me, it kills me to know I broke everything, Unbound I know my life's filled with spells of curses, what do I do? I need a helper, someone willing to rescue me, I'm going crazy from the inside and the deepest bottomless pit of my dying heart can't express the anger I felt at myself nor can I explain the sorrow I felt at losing everything when I broke it off with you...

(Chorus x3)

That was the day I decided I died inside, he can't lay a hand on me ever agian, just only in his dreams, his smile is so broken and light now, I seem to freeze at the thought of me causing all that pain, can I repair anything the girls and I had? I know you still hate me, but I wish to be friends, I know you probably don't want that, but please. Please can we try??

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Ladies and gentlemen...if you still have Quizilla which some I highly doubt still do xD please check out lydiagirl101. BEST Good Charlotte writer EVER! This is for her story: All These Dreams Can't Compare, also the title for my 18th album. :D xD haha. I work too f**king fast but judging by your reviews, you all LOOOOVE that fact! xD haha. Stay cool, folks. FAAAAAAR more to come! :)