Sequel: Black Angel
Status: Complete. =)

Letting Go of Everything

Farther Away (Who I Am Hates Who I've Been)

One last, One last kiss goodbye, falling harder and my tears flood tonight, will I be able to keep up the fight! One final cry it's too believing to be deceiving! (ooh!) Tired of this lie has faults, living a lie is tears, can't believe I want more!? A SACRIFICE of this time. One last kiss, we have to say goodbye, anything & everything we ever had is dead to the world....and our hearts. One final scream of pain emitted to the sky, and now we're done.

Chorus:

I wanted more, listen to the words that I am saying...SACRIFICE OF THIS TIME! One last kiss, say goodbye, with every day what we had falls farther away from our hands and we can never gain it back..now it's too late and I can't escape the fate, ONE FINAL CRY AND A SCREAM TO THE SKY, WITH A LAST GOODBYE! Listen to what the hell I am saying....no more SACRIFICE OF THIS LIFE! One last kiss to us, say goodbye, we're falling farther away with every passing day.

Verse:

Give me something to believe in, this is tearing me apart, leaving me behind while what could've been stays inside my dreams at night, why did you cheat on me that night? I know that I probably wasn't good for you, you still went and killed off everything so I had to end my life with you and live in depression. I do not dare to look as you mesmerize me, don't even DARE to feel! I WANT TO HAVE JUST TO PROVE I CAN BEAT BACK FATE AND SHOW THEM I WOULDN'T BE FOOLED! You killed me now who I am sickens me so bad, who I am hates who I've been, I can't re-fire up the flame....I'll hold on gently and it's time to play the game of fight....HAH! I WANT TO BEAT IT JUST TO PROVE I CAN BEAT BACK AND RECLAIM CONTROL! (tell me I'm calling.) Just to let you know that who I am hates who I've been...

(Chorus x3)

Leave me be here and let everything die a painful death, leave it all behind, the prophecy in your life says you can get me back! (*demonic laughter*) Haha I can take back my control! Bleeding dream I had, amhran I'm calling....just to let you know who I am (hates who I've been!) Oh I wanted to have it all and take it! YOU HAD TO BREAK IT! Just to let you know...that.is.not.WHO I AM! Who I am, hates who I've been.

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Melodic Metal anthem about two people's relationship, whether friends, family or "bf/gf" xD fading farther and farther away from touch and rescue. :D (touch and rescue...NEW ALBUM! XD)