Sequel: Black Angel
Status: Complete. =)

Letting Go of Everything

Losing Grip

There was always something I've been missing, losing sense of all reality and spacing out into my own dreamland, I can feel something breaking and someone's got to say it: Get me out of this dreamworld, I lost every sense of surrounding when I'm alone, in my own private sanctuary it just works out this way, I don't want to go but I have to...I DON'T WANT TO! BUT I HAVE TO! I don't want to! I have to leave it all behind! I can feel it breaking like pieces underneath, I have to say it and I have to say it now: Goodbye.

Chorus:

Now that it's all out of my life, I feel as if I lost my grip on my own life, I can't even speak! How in the hell can I say goodbye? I can feel it crackling underneath my feet, as I'm losing grip on my reality, it was something that made me go oh oh, why did it all have to go? I know you, you say you want me back, but I can't unless I wish, how can I be ready when I don't have anything to risk? Don't tell me what to say, I can make my own decisions now anyways!

Verse:

Don't think that the fact I formerly liked you is making me go back, I'm barely upset, get the f**k out of my head, I said that I'm not the girl the one who threw it all away!!! Did you think that I will ever return to you? That's not something that I said I'm gonna do! I mourned for a while then got over it. This guilt trip you put me on messed me up and I lost it all anyways!

(Chorus x2)

Did you think returning back to you was something I thought that I was gonna do? You're better off without me anyway, I see it, I feel that I cannot know how I've been feeling, I can't envision myself with you by my side, but if we want to be friends the next time we meet I vow my life to try it all again...I see you, I feel for you, oceansouls do not feel what I feel, (ahh AHH ahh) This feeling goes way beyond what I need to hear, he's standing there waiting for my return!

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
For my "Sacrament of Wilderness" story ONLY! :D