Sequel: Black Angel
Status: Complete. =)

Letting Go of Everything

Running

Darlings, there's no sense in fighting why am I here? I could be gone forever then you, oh you can forget all of me, breathe it in and I'll take my life from you I'm no longer myself only you can't have regret over what had happened to the three of us, I may have screwed it all up but now I'm no longer myself and I lost my mind too, there's no escaping pain my love...I must surrender!

Chorus:

Darling there's a sense in running, to be together one of us will have to eliminate what we had from their heads, if I wish to remain, it's all gonna have to fade, tension builds up and I see myself striving, striving to repair what I've done to you, my God is there a sense in remaining? How can we be together? (*angelic siren chants*) Breathe it in and give me my heart to me, break the silence and just hear me out....it's no longer what it was before I was with you....

Verse:

And I feel as if I killed you from within, how can I be together with your twin? Knowing this, I feel as if I should start to run, and flee back to my hometown, and claim a pregnancy against my will, there is a sense in drowning, drowning, drowning in regret and sometimes I wish I could just forget everything, now I want to start letting go of everything, I've been pawned to the world as their greatest excuse just so we couldn't be together...(*angelic siren chants*) Breathe me in and take my life with you I'm no longer with myself just only you there's no escaping here so I might as well try to love....I surrender!

(Chorus x2)

Soon as I stop confusing myself and trying to end the fighting, we might be able to be together, the after BURN of what I have caused is starting to get to my head and it's killing me from within, let me know...should I take my life and drown without you? Or surrender to the power of my love for life before I messed everything up? Promise me, vow to me with your life you do not hate your twin....blame it all on me...

(Chorus x2)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
:D