Sequel: Black Angel
Status: Complete. =)

Letting Go of Everything

Letting Go Of Everything

I live for the day, the day where I can breathe knowing that I can still possess a mind, a mind of a normal girl where I'm not insane inside, I don't need your help I can leave this house myself as I don't need you by my side every step of the way, in the heat of the night he rots in a hell that no one can duplicate unless it's my own, created by him I live in a dream...a dream of confusion flooded with my feelings in this reality

Chorus:

I can tell you oh so many times that I live for the day when this all starts over again and maybe I don't feel confusion towards marrying you one day, the divine conspiracy shall open up my own reality, now I love you but let me live my own life and maybe we can start all over, from the very beginning so we can ALL start letting go of everything wrong and maybe that I, I one day will be, will be in your arms safe from anything sharp...

Verse:

I vow to you that I will never bleed, never make myself bleed again, I give my heart and soul to you if you promise to let me live my own life, I can take care of myself...and if anything goes wrong, God knows I can take...maybe I can take care of myself but if he tries anything then I know even if I have trouble, the pain I've come to know grows from inside as I crave to live for the day...

(Chorus x3)

I can't believe what I've done, will it all please be ok? They can't stop fighting and it worries me terribly...I feel as if I ripped it apart and now it lies dying at my feet and it opens up reality...ich liebe dich engelmore, love it away and bring in a new beginning so we don't suffer a new accursed ending...

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
jennavecia- "an deiner seite" :D