Sequel: Black Angel
Status: Complete. =)

Letting Go of Everything

There For You (Into Your Light)

Tempted heart is bleeding, running for a fall, every day I sit here waiting and it seems so wrong, but now I've had enough of all the hating...do I even care? Are we stuck again? It's so unfair...any day it'll all be over and I can wait for the dawn, and I'lll just try to hold on to you..I will never end...HEAVILY BROKEN! NOT A DAMN THING I CAN DO! And I'm staying with you, there's nothing left to say, other than it was almost far too heavily broken...

Chorus:

Almost given up on trying, I can't helpt but run for a fall, I can't stand or even think to bear the pain but I can keep fighting, I am there for you, into your light we ride, we ride into your light! God knows I'm always there for you! What can I do? It feels so heavily broken, and I don't know what I should do, feels like I'm drowning, I'm screaming for you to help me out, no matter the consequence of their fighting I don't even care! I'm there for you...into your light we run! Can't you see that I'm breaking? When there's nothing left to say, what can I do? I'm heavily broken, I can't even breathe (heavily broken) Can't you see that I'm bleeding, I've made my mind...I will stay there for you....into your light we go.

Verse:

We can't enjoy, the silence 'cause they can't stop trying to kill me, It's starting to get to me, my nerves are being cut down what the hell can I do? God knows I'll never leave, words like violence broke the silence, it all came crashing in and it's painful to me, you've pierced right through me and are all I've wanted...words are very un-necessary...I just need to stay in your light...your eyes are never to leave this, body...VOWS ARE SPOKEN TO BE BROKEN, my feeling is intense and the pain remains words are in many clans and remain unforgettable...in my arms you will remain, f*ck the haters see if I care? How can they touch me? Can't we just enjoy the silence? You move closer into my heart....I...love you

(Chorus x3)

All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is my arms around you my screams heard around the world...ich bin da for you, my love! Let's enjoy the silence while we still can....(ahhh eee AHH) Enjoy the silence....I love you a now and forever, can you hearken to the sound of my whimpering cry of your name?

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for CorpseBride2009. Check out her stories! She's...PHENOMENAL! Her Zacky Vengeance story is....is....let's just say angels weep. Hope she likes it! :D I'd say this is one of the best I'd ever done. I can NOT wait for my 30 track finale: "Dead Heart Divine"! Eight albums left people...then D.P.P is done. :)