Sequel: Black Angel
Status: Complete. =)

Letting Go of Everything

Forgotten Soul

Where was I that night, the night that it all died? Over the moon and in the clouds of the sky, I pray it will return one day, I'll deem her answers and he swears it'll be over the hills and faraway! We run across the winds of time, to find what we lost again, again & again we fight four our lives, not one have we lost! (ahh AHHH x4) He had to find the curse of the bell, and woke up screaming tears of rage. he tried to redeem his prison cell, his heart made avast

Chorus:

One day he'll know the world of freedom, sounds of the screams fill the night air, disgraced it can't return again, all come the angels over the seas keen to our answers and the tears of pain, sure as the rivers reach the seas, keen to the place where I let myself be, I need help, I need some help, I need your help to find, along with me, help me find my forgotten soul, I left it behind, the day it died and I can't stand knowing that I left behind, it wasn't going so well before it came, I needed some space without a kiss on the side of my face and not to mention the face of shame, I should've left and fought again, a temptress to beat temptation.

Verse:

Straight from the heart, what do I do when it all falls apart? When Do I start, it all broke away, I don't know where I left my soul, I put my faith in you and said what a stupid thing to do. Not to mention I drank too much, hungover and out of touch. No intervention or a temptress to rock temptation...everthing is f**ked up when it all broke apart, tell me who can I turn to?

(Chorus)

Can't it be easier? I wish I could change my life, it seems to bad everytime, i always melted to the heart, when it breaks away I should pick myself up when it broke away, everything is fucked up straight from my heart, it all fell apart (ahhh UP!) Apart, we go, I have to pick myself up and there's things to mention...straight from the heart what do I do when it all falls apart?

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)