Sequel: Black Angel
Status: Complete. =)

Letting Go of Everything

Sacred

Who has answered me this time? Whose the one that entered my mind? Once from within, It'd be reaching toxic purity and my life would be just a memory, the divine conspiracy opened up the doors to me and now time is not the entity, bleed the fire within me, lost and alone now, the paper flowers withered beneath my feet, the flowers bled for me! I linger in my doorway and I hear all the screaming people calling my name, let me just say I wish to hear the wind whisper to me and the raindrops tell a story!

Chorus:

In my field of paradise, the candy clouds are a lullaby, I can lie inside myself for hours watching everything fly from me, this rampant chaos my reality, I don't need a sleeping refuge, I built my own world to escape in my field of rescued flowers of candy clouds my lullaby, I lie inside my sacred world for hours and watch everything flow over me.

Verse:

Run for a fall, due to the sound of my screaming, oh how I long to cease the deep sleep bleeding, I dream of the day this nightmare is put on hold, the goddess of imaginary light take me over! (ahh ahh AHH ahh AHH x2) Lying in my fields, I begin to pray I'm hated no more! I can't stand watching it all fly away this is my solemn hour, inside my soul for hours it all flies over me. Dream put on hold, now it's time for me to run! The sky has changed you have been warned!

(Chorus x2)

Over the hills I run so faraway, the tale of years will count my days over the mountains and into the seas, yet I dare not speak when I had been that fateful fight, I had to find the strength as my heart beat like a drum, tell me why have I left? No God shut up don't tell me another lie! Keen to my answer, you swore you'd be there for everything, now I'm LETTING GO OF EVERYTHING just to keep what I needed, (ahhh ahh x3) I had to beat the cross I bore to this land of life, to beat all of the fears within I defined and left my mark upon the world, it reached wherever I wrote...they pray I will return one day and as sure as the rivers flood me I will return one day...

(Chorus x2)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Screw it. After this album's done, I aint writing no more. Pfft. Riiiight. I'm like...SOOOO amazing. Pfft. Haha. Only THREE NEW reviewers people! GOTT! Yes I have embraced my German-ness. :D IT's NICE and thinks my music rocks. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE....

...now I know how a7xkittenKT feels! Ugh I'm fucking disgusted with you silent readers. Utterly DISGUSTED! xD

P.S enjoy this album cause later I'm done. I'm disgusted with myself. I mean...Darklight SUCKED. But this, W.D.A.L. and D.Y.F.A SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!