Sequel: Black Angel
Status: Complete. =)

Letting Go of Everything

Drink The Poison

Drop the wicked stare from those eyes and I'm pouring out the grave to you, you are the lord of the dark! I hear your cries although they are whispers, I'd never been by your side and you act as if I was the one that ruined your life, if someone told you go die, would you lie and say it all fell apart?! All that I'm living for is enough to keep me here forever after...cease to begin the sound of screaming I will separate your name from the livign and give your race to call your own...

Chorus:

To make me better, if I told you to burn....would you take it from me?! Would you really drink the poison I give to you?! My words are not enough to kill and close all open doors and the ghosts gain up upon me. I believe that I'm not sacred, take my darkest fears and play them like a reason to plague my lessons to believe again and I find myself so I can't be lost again..drink the poison and let me live my life in peace!

Verse:

All the world wanted more, lock the last open door the red blade is GAINING ON ME! To see that I bleed for a good, loong while and the world can breathe better without me, I can't run forever! without hope how could I mourn my life? All that I'm fighting for! I can be alone at night! IF I COULD..NOT EVER BE ALONE! HOW THE HELL AM I STILL HERE? Should've thought and felt like I do (lock the last open door!) So answer me when I say: Why befriend me if you pushed me to the edge? God's love, please rest my soul this life is done and it's seemingly never-ending...

(Chorus x2)

Please GOD, love rest my soul this is down and neverending, the feeling's gone have you ever read my tale? I am the decaying evidence OF YOUR WORLD THAT I, I WILL LEAVE BEHIND! The music is dead, the game is set the kiss of fate is what I hate, a loving heart to go fullspeed to a happy height! Leave me be I insist to tell you how pissed I feel that I can be let me be, my new life is killing me daylight tear me apart!

(Chorus x2)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
BLECH. I sicken myself.