Sequel: Black Angel
Status: Complete. =)

Letting Go of Everything

Seven Seas (Drop The Rigid Stare)

Drop the rigid stare from those eyes and quit staring at me waiting for my doom, will I be able to run or will you flee and try to catch me from my death? Drop the wicked look upon your eyes, when they land upon me lust takes on over in your mind, so don't try and play your spell on me, it's the end of, the end of sanity, I will not wait for you! (ahhh x3 *<angel choir*) Stop wasting your time away, you can't repair whatever you have done to me. What the hell ever what makes you think that I have the strength to hold on?

Chorus:

Drop me away and leave me be, I'm pouring out my grave to you! Drop the apologetic look from upon the gaze, the days we had have come to an end. There's no end, but if I could I'd swim the seven seas on this world to rescue the days we had and repair all that I've caused and wrecked, but now I lost my chance, in the year we've not met life has turned to worse, if I had the chance to repair what we had and improve what we could've done together, I'd swim the seven seas to beat my grave for you

Verse:

How can I fix what I broke up? I can't help but begin to focus upon my doom but as I do I'm pouring out my heart to you. Drop the rigid stare from upon your eyes, the gaze of a lifetime beats mine own by a mile now what can I do? I miss what we were, but I can understand if I'm not wanted back in the band, but for now I can see you again in the very near future! Know this: I will regret my actions forever after I leave...

(Chorus x2)

And I pour out my soul to you, the awkward rigid stare from upon your eyes leave me here in my dawning gloom, drop the wicked stare don't act all shy, you came onto me faster than a hawk flying in the sky, fight for me I don't care I shall never be yours so keep on dreaming whatever deceives me can't ever beat me down ANYMORE!

(Chorus x2)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah um Eyesofaliar brought my confidence back up! :D

Big thanks to Nightwish for inspiring my last song Let me Live and Anette for singing the Amaranth chorus the way that she did on the album/in the video. xD haha. :) I love the way a singing voice performance inspires my own words. xD xD xD xD xD haha. :) Here we go!

This is for Sacrament of Wilderness where Alexzandrea prepares to run away and not be seen for one YEAR! But she becomes a worldwide hit sensation with her past albums as lead singer for Ever-Vast, heavy metal/hard rock band.

My new story is entitled: "Stare From Upon Your Eyes (Last of The Wilds)", sequel to the hit "Sacrament of Wilderness"