Living a Runaway Life

Chelsea, I want to leave this place.

I got home about twenty minutes later. My head fill with thoughts of what to do, I couldn't and wouldn't live like this anymore. This life was just to hard to hanndel. I walked up stairs to hear moaning and thumps. I gaged to myself and walked into the girl's room. Finding Lizzy right away reading on the little chair I bought her last christmas. Maria was in her crib, Sleeping away. I told the girls to stay there, kissed there forheads and walked to my room and picked up my phone. I started to dial Chelsea's phone number when I heard gun shots. I ran to the girls room and shut and locked the doors. I grabed Lizzy's hands and went to the crib to get Maria. We went and sat in the closet. Tears fell down my little sisters' eyes. I hated when this happend. Living in the Ghetto Jersey wasn't the safest place. You could still hear my mom moaning as the silence came stopped. My mama ringtone started going off. It was Chelsea.

"Hey," I answered as I exited the closet with my girls.

"Hey, What cha doing?" She said in a sing-a-song way. Cheery as always.

"Nothing, Just making sure everything is okay, Some gunshots went off,"

"Really? I didn't hear them. Um, Do you wanna come over? I need to talk to you,"

"Yeah. I'll be over soon. Bye Chels," I said as I hung up the phone. I said good bye to the girls and started walking to Chelsea's. I walked kind of fast, making sure I got there in minutes time. I knocked on the door of her HUGE house. Turning around looking in the street as some cars passed by. The door sqeaked open. Chelsea appered in the door way.

She opened it wide enough for me to walk through. We walked in to her living room, walking towards the stairs up to her room. I sat down on her bed and she went and shut the door and locked it. She walked over to me and sat next to me.

"Eliot, I want us[/] to leave this place.." She said quickly and quietly. My eyes' fell wide, mouth opening a bit.

"Why do you wanna leave? You have no problems," I questioned.

"I said US. I told you that this summer was going to be an adventure, And I wanna run away with you. Leave Jersey, Go far away... Are you with me?"

I sat there and thought about what she just said. she just wanted me to be happy. I couldn't say no to that. I shook my head yes.

"Are you Serious?" She said with a smile. Knowing that she planned this out already. I nodded. And Smiled.

"Lets do this..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Comments and subscribers make me happy.
Thanks.