The Soundrack of Your Summer.

Chapter 10

I woke up the next morning singing Disco to myself because my ring tone woke me up.
I almost forgot to pick up until there was a knock on the bus door.
Everyone went to probably get breakfast. Darn it, why couldn’t Mr. Bryan wake me up.
The knocks got louder then I walked to the door to see if it was Martin forgetting his keys or something.
It was Mason. And no. No shower. Bed hair. The whole works. I opened the door and stayed somewhat calm.
"Oh, hey Mason. I just kinda woke up. You can come in and watch TV while I jump in the shower."
"Oh I don’t mind. I tried calling but you didn’t answer so I was going to wake you up myself."
"The remote's on the couch.", I said smiling and kissing him.
I grabbed a Metro Station tee, coincidentally, and red skinny jeans, to match what Mason was wearing. I grabbed other necessities and ran to the bathroom, plugged up my straighter, and quickly shampooed and conditioned my hair. I slipped my out fit on and quickly straightened my hair, then brushed my teeth.
I ran out of the bathroom out of breath and finishing my makeup, then throwing it on my bunk.
"Ok. All done."
"You look really nice", Mason said.
"Thank you, I took your style." I said with a giggle.
"Hey I wrote you a song. It may not have your name but it still is YOUR song.
"Go on and play it for me!" I said handing him a guitar.
"Nope. Going to be tonight at the concert."
"Wait. Concert. Tonight?"
"Yeah, its like at 8 so don’t spazz. I'll help you get your stuff set up tonight too."
"Ok."
We cuddled up and watched some TV. Basically, it was normal couple-ish. At noon I saw the band walk in, and they spotted us basically asleep on the couch.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Waaaakeeee upppppppp!" My brother said.
We sat up and Bryan asked what happened and if it wasn’t G rated Mason would be half way into Idaho. Thing is we were in Idaho. Smack dab in the middle of it.
"We were just watching TV then we fell asleep.", Mason explained.
"Ok, good, because I trust ya man." Bryan said.
"Don’t worry, I wont hurt your sister in anyway. She's the best thing that happened to me."
"Awwww! I love you too Mason." I said kissing him.
"Ewww. I'm just going to leave you guys alone.", Bryan said, walking away.
"Thank god I know him so well." I said.
"Wait you did that on purpose so he would leave?"
"Yup."
"You're evil." Mason said jokingly.
"Well thanks." I said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Blaire, wake up.", I heard Mason say while I was shook awake.
"What?"
"Its 5 pm, are you ready to go set up?"
"Oh, yeah! Thanks Mason."
"No prob."
------------------------------before Metro Station performance----------------------------------------
"Hey you know we're going to play your song tonight."
"Yeah, I can’t wait to hear it."
"Well I'm going to go get ready."
"Love you."
"I love you too." he said kissing my forehead over the table.
----------------------------------------middle of concert------------------------------------------
"I wanna dedicate this to my girl, Blaire."
My heart skipped a beat, because he looked at me and winked.
I zoned out but just heard the chorus.
And then I remember he said he'd change the name.
"And I'll swim the ocean for you,
The ocean for you.
whoa oh Kelsey."
I halfway melted when I heard it, and I couldn’t wait to see him to tell him I loved it.
He was just something so special, I couldn’t stand how happy I was, because I used to hate my old boyfriend, that broke up with me once I decided to stay loyal to my brother, because he needed me.
---------------------------------------after the show-----------------------------------------------
"MASON!", I yelled running up to him and jumping onto his back. He then asked if he could just carry me and I got down and he picked me up bridal style.
"So no lake included?"
"Nope, not today."
"Hah, so you're planning it."
"Do you need help with your stuff?"
"Umm...yeah, unless my brother can actually pack for me."
"Well I can help.", He said with tired in his voice.
"No, you're going to go to sleep mister!"
"Can I at least sit and talk to you?"
"Sure, I just don’t want you killing yourself.”
"So how did you like the song?"
"I loved it Mason. It was beautiful and perfect and I lo---"
He cut me off by kissing me.
"--ve you." I finished.
He had laughed.
"What’s so funny?" I asked.
"Just you and your brother are so much alike. You know."
"Well yeah, but one thing is in common."
"What."
"My parents..."
"What happened?"
"No I'm not sure I want to tell you, at least not at the beginning of the tour."
"Just tell me!", he said starting to cry.
"Fine…"
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy,
I have one more prewritten chapter.
And I'm going to post it tommarrow.
It is very romantic.
But also sad.
Be aware.
Comments help me!
:)
->B