The Soundrack of Your Summer.

Chapter 13

There was a knock at the door, and slipping on my lace flats to wear with my black dress I answered, and it was Mason in a tux.
"Wow, you clean up good rocker boy." I said smiling then hugging him.
He hugged me back and smiled.
"Well we better get going, because it could take me an hour to find the place.
We walked to the rental car.
___________________one hour later_____________________
"Why couldn’t they just give us directions." Mason said.
"Look, thanks."
"What for getting lost?"
"No, for being there for me. My old boyfriend would've left me. But I met you, and you are the sweetest, most wonderful thing that has happened to me."
"Wow, that’s deep B. But that’s the thing, I don’t want you to have that boyfriend. Bryan told me about him last year during tour. He seemed like a real --- there it is!"
I giggled at him holding back the cusswords as we pulled into the funeral area.
My parents had requested an outside funeral, because they loved being outside. So Mason helped me out of the car, and I held hands with him during the entire funeral. The thing that didn’t help was we were in lawn chairs, and I had a cousin who hated Hannah Montana, and Mitchell, Mason's little brother, is on the show, and they both look alike. My cousin hit the chair and pulled back the one Mason was about to sit in. As soon as he fell I bent down to help him up. My cousin turned red because she realized it wasnt Mitchell, but she didn’t apologize. So she broke the lawn chair, and there were no more. I told Mason to sit down and I would sit on his lap. That worked out quite well, and we went through the funeral, hand in hand, his chin on my shoulder.
--------------------------------------------------------
After the funeral, Mason noticed he didn’t have the car keys, I was giggled because the whole time I heard them in his suit pocket. His face turning bright red I kissed him. We got in the car then.
"Here.", he said handing me his white sunglasses. Well not his, my own pair,” Wear those for a day, then we'll trade sunglasses."
"Aw!"I said kissing him.
He slipped his on while I slipped mine on my head.
"Darn, it wont goooooo." Mason complained.
"Umm Hun?."
"Yeah?"
"Is it in gear?"
He looked and it most certainly wasn’t.
"Oh."
I giggled then we both laughed.
This was a great relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh oh drama coming, but its nothin to big and long dont worry.