The Soundrack of Your Summer.

Chapter 20

“Wow Mason, it doesn’t sound different.”
“No, my voice sounds horrible…”
“No it doesn’t, it sounds wonderful.”
“Ugh…”
“Hey, babe, don’t stress it. I think it sounds good.”
“Yeah…”
“Cheer up, what do you want to do today since you can walk.”
“Um, I don’t know.”
Then I heard the door knock and I knew who it was. I wouldn’t think twice.
“Way to go Martin.” I said opening the door.
“How’d you know it was me?” Martin complained.
“Hmm, I don’t know, you’re the only one who doesn’t barge right in.”
“Great.”
“Plans ruined?”
“Chea. This sucks.”
“Yeah.”
After a couple minutes of silence I sat on the couch, and the silence continued.
Then, Mason leaned over and kissed me on the lips.
“Freak Martin out?” I whispered.
“Yeah.”
“Well, way to go Mason, he’s gone.”
“Ok, but that doesn’t mean we have to stop.” He said kissing me as I kissed back.
“Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa Mason. Don’t even think about it.” I heard a familiar voice ring in my ears. Mason grabbed my hand and stood up, then told Bryan we were going to walk for a bit, then dragged me off the bus, grabbing our sunglasses. He threw my sunglasses to me and I put them on as he put his on smiling. We were still in pajamas, and Mason grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers while we were walking in the parking lot of the venue they were playing tonight.
“Trying to scare off any teenies?”
“Haha, you’ll see in a minute.”
“What do you mean by that?”
“Wait a minute. Gosh you Donahues’ can be so impatient.” He said chuckling and smiling at me. It was that perfect toothy cute smiles.
“You have officially hypnotized me with your perfect smile.”
“Oh, wow, and I guess Bryan writes poems too.”
“A-ha-ha. Very funny Mr. Musso. I’d be great to know where we were going.”
“You’ll see.”
He walked me to a rent a car that him and Metro Station used. He opened the door for me then got into his car, and drove to a theme park.
“Oh my gosh Mason…” I said speechless.
“I thought maybe we could come ride some roller coasters.”
Now I haven’t told him this, but I’m scared of most roller coasters.
“Mason I….”
“Afraid of roller coasters?” he said understandingly.
“Not all roller coasters, just a few.”
“I understand completely” he said looking into my eyes.
His gorgeous brown eyes were just hypnotizing, and he leaned in about 2 centimeters toward my face and I could feel his warm breath on my face.
“Would you believe me if I said I fell for you?” he whispered.
“Yes, if you would believe me if I said I love you forever.” I whispered back.
Mason eventually closed the gap between our faces and when we pulled apart he leaned on the horn jumping back at the loud, alarming noise.
“That was really smooth, Mason.” I said giggling.
“I know, but that’s why you love me right?” He said starting up the car. “I’ll go on to the next place, sorry about the rollercoaster thing.”
“Yeah, thank you Mason.” I said giggling as my phone started vibrating, which means I had a new text message. I hit the corresponding button for texts and it was just my most favorite person other than Mason. It was Nikki.
Nikki->Get on IM, I gots to talk to you asap!
When I signed into im, before I could even hit a button Nikki sent me a message.
Nikksterrs01-> Hey Blaire, what’s up?
Blairebabayy-> Hey. Nothing much, just hangin’ out with my boy.
Nikksterrs01-> Oh, sweet. Make sure its teenie appropriate and I’ll let you get back to loverboy :D.
Blairebabayy-> Ok, don’t worry. I’ll be on during the concert, I was going to stay on the bus until Metro Station went on, because they’re last.
Nikksterrs01-> Okay, bye :).
Nikksterrs01 has logged out.
I closed my phone and looked up at Mason, just staring at him.
“What?” he said giggling.
“Nothing, you’re just perfect.”
“Oh why thank you, and for exactly that reason, if I weren’t driving I would stare at you.” He said smiling.
“Do you know how cliché that sounded?” I giggled.
“Yeah, but I don’t care.” He smirked.
“Hey Mason.”
“Yeah?”
“You totally look hot in those sunglasses.” I said grinning ear to ear.
“Yeah go on.” He said pointing up to his cheek with a free hand he had at a stoplight. I went over kissed his cheek and sat back properly in the passengers seat.
We pulled up to a very country restaurant and He hopped out of the car walking back to my side and helping me out of the car, in my pajamas.
“Mason Musso, are you out of your mind?” I said jokingly.
“What this is the country, you can go to Wal-Mart barefoot and people wouldn’t give a darn.” He said intertwining our fingers and grinning. I smiled back as he leaned down and kissed me. We got a couple of weird looks from country people, but I could care less, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me around my waist and we just stood there, him leaning up against the car. I rested my head on his chest and could hear his steady heartbeat, and he rested his head on top of mine.
Cant you see I love this boy with all my heart?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I might update again.
Sorry, Friday I might not update because I'm going to a theme park! woohoo!
I'm getstin me a new cellie tommarrow, so maybe havin internet will help me?
idk,
B.