The Soundrack of Your Summer.

Chapter 27

-----Blaire’s POV-----
I woke up to the heartbeat of Mason Musso. I really loved him. I stayed where I was for a good 30 minutes. I looked over at the clock and it read 7:17 am. Mason usually gets up at 7:25, so it wouldn’t be that long till he woke up. I remembered the crazy lady that asked us how the marriage was. If we were married I would have a ring. If we were married we’d probably look more like a married couple not just a dating couple. I started to think about what I would say if Mason did ask me to marry him. I would probably say yes. I mean, he is Mason Musso, but he was sweet and caring, so I don’t see why not. I would want to spend my life with Mason, if I was able to. I mean, he’s my big ole teddy bear. I smiled and felt Mason sit up a bit and I sat up instantly.
“Hey.” Mason said kissing me.
“Hey.”
“You ready for the last concert of the tour?”
“No.” I said hugging him. He hugged me back and we stayed like that.
“I don’t want this tour to end either. But look at the bright side, we just have a month till our next tour together.” He reassured me.
“I cant stand a month without my teddy bear.” I said giggling. He hugged me tighter.
“Cell phones are to stay on and charged. Weekends and breaks are to be spent together, if possible, and Instant Messenger is heaven.” He said.
“Okay, but promise me it’ll only be a month.” I said looking up at him smiling.
“Fine, it’ll only be about a month. Maybe less.” He said looking into my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me and then hugged me again. While we were still in the hug there was a knock at the door.
“I’ll get it, you just woke up.” I said getting up. I walked to the door and looked through the little hole thing on the wall. I sighed, I knew he was going to come sometime soon. I opened the door to a very happy Bryan.
“Hey little sis.” Bryan said hugging me. I hugged back.
“Hey big bro.”
“Get dressed and meet us all in the diner downstairs. Pack your stuff and bring it with you. This is our last day in the hotel, and we aren’t staying another night.”
“Okay I’ll tell Mason.”
“Nothing over PG rated.”
“You’ve raised the rating!?!” I said jumping up and down sarcastically.
“Yes, only because I see how Mason treats you.” Bryan said before blowing me a kiss and walking away. I closed the door and got Mason.
“Mason honey!” I said.
“Blaire honey!” he said mocking me.
“We’ve got to get showered, changed, and packed. Then we have to go downstairs. According to Bryan.”
“Whatever happened to staying two nights?”
“I have no clue. I guess they thought since we’re close to the airport that we’d just leave tonight.” I said.
“Aw man.” Mason said frowning.
“Its just a month hun, its not like a year.” I said laughing. I walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged back and smiled down at me. I looked up and smiled. I kissed him and then told him I was going to go get my shower quickly, since I had the most to pack. He said okay, and I grabbed a zebra print shirt that said ‘I’ll swim the ocean for you.’ On the front and grabbed my zebra print skinny leg jeans, along with the other essentials and ran into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got ready for the day. I applied my make up, straightening my hair, and then taking all my stuff out of the bathroom. I threw my showering stuff in my bag and then grabbed my bag and walked into the living room. I put my bag in the chair with Mason coming over to me and hugging me.
“You know I started the skinny leg jean fashion.” He said
“That’s why I’m wearing them” I said smiling.
“I’m going to get ready.”
“Okay.”
Mason walked into the bathroom and I looked around the room. I didn’t know what I was going to do without Mason with me everyday. Probably mope around bored or sad. Just when I had made a lap around the living room area I turned and saw Mason. He was wearing red skinny jeans and a t-shirt, I couldn’t really tell what it said, but it said something.
“So.” Mason said.
“So…”
“I’m really going to miss you.”
“I’m really going to miss you.”
“Are you copying me?” he said giggling.
“No.” I said giggling.
“But anyways, I got you a tee shirt.” He said taking a shirt off the table. It was a white tee shirt with ‘I love Mason’ airbrushed on the front and ‘Blaire Donahue and Mason Musso forever’ airbrushed on the back. My jaw dropped when I saw he had two. One for me and one for him, only his said ‘I love Blaire.’ on the front.
“Mason…I” I was at a total loss of words.
“Don’t worry. Its just something to remember each other by. We can wear it when we’re not on tour together.” Mason said grinning. I hugged him and then kissed him.
“Well maybe we could get a picture together. You know, so we can actually see our true loves.” He said smiling. He reached for his cell phone and took a picture of us together, and I got mine out of my pocket and took a picture of us together. Then we made our way down the stairs with our luggage.
---FF---
We had gotten to the airport, and me and Mason had to take different planes to two different places. I had to go to Boston and he went to California. Two very different places. We grabbed hands facing each other.
“Blaire I’m going to miss you.” Mason said for the billionth time.
“I’m going to miss you Mason. Like you wouldn’t believe.”
“Well, we’ve got to hurry before we miss our planes.” Mason said frowning. He hugged me tight.
“I love you Mason.”
“I love you too, Blaire.”
He then let go, grabbed his stuff, blew a kiss, and caught up with Metro Station, still staring back at me, smiling to try to make me feel better. I blew him and kiss, and went to board my plane.
‘I love you Mason Musso’ I said to myself getting on the plane, with Bryan and Martin holding my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo!!!! that was a good story. A sequel is coming I swear!
I'm typing it now on word.
I'll start it after I finish!
Yayyy!!!!
->B