The Soundrack of Your Summer.

Chapter 5

"Yes, why yes I do, Macho Man Mason." I said dead serious.
We all started laughing and Mason turned bright red.
He walked up to me and whispered to me
"Nice. No wonder you're different than all the others I've dated."
"Nice Bryan, I cant have one date you ruin with a stupid prank!" I screamed.
I ran back to my bunk, and managed to make it to my top bunk without falling.
I probably woke up Poolie and Johnny Beef, but does it matter.
Would they want people saying 'Oh that little merch girl was dating Mason then he got freaked out because of the Donahues'. It could happen.
I had my head dug into my pillow, and I felt my bed get deeper on one side.
"Hey" Martin said scaring me.
"Hey Martin."
"Are you ok, because you professed your love after the first date practically in front of him?"
"Hahaha Martin."
"Anyways, your brother is just a mean person when he wants to be, it doesn’t matter if Bryan hates him. If he treats you right go for it. Because I'm like your replacement brother, and I like him, so it doesn’t matter."
"Thanks Martin" I said and pecked him on the cheek, "Bryan would've never apologized to me for one of his pranks."
"Remember I'm here for you if that little sucker even thinks about hurting you in anyway, I'll beat the crap out of him."
"Ok" I said with a giggle then drifted off to sleep.
I felt a kiss on my cheek, and I knew then and there it wasn’t Martin OR my brother.
It was someone who would make me feel so much better,
but my brother didn’t care.
Yes, I turned over and it was my prince in shining armor.
Well, my prince in shining tears.
"I cant believe you said that." he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
hah,
may post more later if Lory tells me too xD, I better start writing more xD.
lol, she is like, post,post,post,post.
I cant keep up!
->B