The Soundrack of Your Summer.

Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning, late, because I already had all my merchandise set up in a storage area.
I got up and took a shower. When I got out I changed into my "uniform" of a Boys Like Girls tee and skinny leg jeans. I slipped on my black converses with neon green splattered all over them with pink shoelaces. I put on my make up and fixed my hair.
Walking out of the bathroom I halfway got knocked over by none other than Brendon Urie.
Me and Brendon were friends since the last tour, and they were off tour and Bryan probably invited them to visit before the show.
"Hey Bryan I'm going to go set up merch."
No answer.
"Its ok, I'll tell him Blaire. Go on and set up merch.", Brendon said.
"Thank you, thank you!", I said running out the door.
-----At the merch table-----
I set up the pop-up table, which is surprising because usually I had help from someone. I was folding shirts and laying them neatly on the table where it said "T-Shirts, $12.00.".
I was beginning to put cd's out when I felt someone come up behind me and wrap their arms around my waist.
"Hi." I heard them whisper.
I turned around and saw Mason. He could always make a hectic day calm itself down.
"Hey, you know I'm working.", I whispered.
Pshh. Like I would work for my brother and his team of adorable band geeks.
"I know as a matter of fact, that you need help, and I came over to see you."
"Well thank you Mas!", I said kissing him on the cheek as a tall guy stepped in front of my table. I looked up to see an extended hand.
"Hi, I'm Trace Cyrus.", he said staring into my eyes, "Now why would you be with Mason, you're too pretty."
"Hey! I'm Blaire and I want nothing to do with you!" I said hugging Mason.
"Oh, so you're a Mason hugger."
"At least I'm not a tree hugger."
After saying that I walked to the trailer to get more boxes from it.
"Hey." Mason said.
"Hey."
"Thanks for standing up for me and you together."
"Don’t worry. I would've covered for you if we WERE'NT dating."
"Aw, that’s so sweet, in our own little way."
"Yeah."
"So, do you want anything from Joe Beans (a coffee shop)."
"Oh yeah, can you pick me up a frozen hot coco?"
"Be glad to hun."
He kissed me goodbye, I had smiled and continued getting everything set out. This is going to be the best tour I've been on too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Here’s your fresh Joe Beans" Mason said scaring me.
I was trying to reach a box that was way over my head.
"Do you need help?"
"Kinda sorta."
He passed me the drinks and got the box down for me.
"Thank you Mason, you're a total lifesaver."
"I have my ways." He said smiling.
-----------------------------------Later-----------------------------------
The boys started sound check, which is when they played Thunder.
"Hey you."
"Hey Mas."
"Umm. You do know we haven’t slow danced yet?"
"Yes, but----"
"Would you like to dance?" Mason said with sparkling eyes that would make any girl melt.
"I sure would." I said placing my hands around his neck, and we danced.
Bryan walked off stage and saw me and Mason just dancing. Not to any music, but just dancing.
"Ahem."
"Hey, Bryan.” Mason said.
"So, B, you have that little thing I call your job ahead of you. And Mason, you better get to your band." Bryan said walking off. He turned around and winked at me and Mason. Something told me he was getting used to me dating Mason, at least after he'd seen him help me so much. And its already the second day of our relationship, and I hadn’t been moody ever since.
"I'll talk to you later Mason, call me when you can." I said kissing him.
"Okay B. Have fun. And enjoy seeing yours truly in tight red skinny leg jeans." He said smiling.
"No matter how attractive that is, I'll be stuck behind BLG fanatics. I'll be lucky if I see your beautiful hair."
"Hah, go do your job."
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 nice
comment;;;subscribes
keep me going :)
ily guys who commented and subscribed :)
->B