Sequel: When Your Eyes Say It

Inseperable

Chapter 18

(Normal Pov)

The guys walked out of their room and meet up in front of Demi’s room. They took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Meanwhile the girls were all in Demi’s room hanging out. They got ready before the guys did in their rooms but the guys refused to be in the rooms to see them get ready so they were hanging out in the lobby. All the girls did when they got to Demi’s room was do their make up. They sat there waiting for the boys to be done.

When all 3 girls answered the door the boys were breath taken. Joe leaned on Kevin and Kevin almost fell. Nick just stood there but stopped breathing.

“Nick, BREATH!” Kylie said trying not to laugh at Nick.

“Sorry, it’s just that, WOW. You look breath taken.”

“Well since you stopped breathing I have to believe you.” She said with a little giggle. Kylie was wearing a little black dress. It was a tank top but low, not to low, cut in the front. The back of the dress cut down to her lower back with some of the fabric hanging. It was kind of bags but at the bottom it got tighter. She had on a pair of black high heels. Her hair was straightened and she had very little make up on.

Gwen laughed when Kevin almost feel. She was wearing a little red dress. It was strapless and showed her figure. She was also wearing black high heels. Her hair was up in this very nice fancy bun and her bangs were down.

Kelly’s face turned red when she saw Joe, like always. She laughed when he leaned on Kevin and almost made him fall meaning Joe would have fell to. She was wearing a think tank top dress. It was black with all different shades of gray a little bit of white on the front. She also has black heels on. Like always, she had her eyeliner, mascara, and black eye shadow on.

The boys complimented on how wonderful the girls looked and held their arms out for them to wrap their arms around. They very gracelessly walked out of the hotel and into their individual cars.

(Kevin’s Pov)

I was taking Gwen to a really nice restaurant near by. She had no idea what was going to happen tonight and she would have never dreamt of it. When we pulled up to the restaurant she was shocked. This is the first place I took her out to dinner.

“Are you just going to sit here and look at it or are you going to come inside with me?” I said as I opened her door for her.

“Kevin…this is where you took me on our first date. You remembered it?” she said taking my hand and getting out of the car.

“Of course I do. I could never for get it.”

We walked in and went right to the same table we had before in the very back of the restaurant.

“Do you remember what we ordered?” Gwen asked to test me.

“Of course, we both ordered the pasta. And you had an ice tea for a drink and I had a coke.”

“Wow, I wasn’t expecting that.”

“Well I guess then your not expecting this either…” I said as I got down on one knee and pulled a small box out of my pocket.

“KEVIN! REALLY? BUT…” she was shocked and couldn’t even talk.

“I know we have been talking about our perfect wedding and our perfect family and I know how you really wanted it to come true although it was like impossible with my schedule. But I have talked it over with my family and they support us all the way. So what if we have to wait to actually get married. We have been and we still can. Plus it takes like a year to plan it anyway. So Gwen…will you marry me?”

“Do I need to answer?”

“No, but I would like you to.”

“Yes, Paul Kevin Jonas Jr. I will marry you.” We both stood up and hugged. I didn’t want to let go but I knew I had to at some point and for the fact everyone was already staring.

“You’re full of surprises tonight aren’t you?”

“And you still have more to come.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes, but I’ll tell you about that later.” I said as the waiter came out with our food. “So how is the house?”

“Fine. Oh now that brings me to a question I have now. You guys just bought the house, what are we going to do? Move out or stay there for a while?”

“We’ll stay there for a little. Then when things get a little more hectic in our love lives, like us having a kid and or Joe and Nick getting married or something, we can move out.”

“Sounds good to me.”

After dinner we climbed back into the car and headed to the same ice cream store that I brought her to on our first date too. We ordered the same thing and then started to talk about the wedding some more. Once we were done there we went home. Ironically we got there the same exact time Joe and Nick where getting there. All 6 of us walked up to our rooms together then went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
9 days till Kate comes back.

Hope you like the new update.
COMMENTS....<3333

and if you think you're not going to know what happens on the other dates, think again, just wait for the next chapter. XD

lots of love from, Brey <33333