Sequel: When Your Eyes Say It

Inseperable

Chapter 23

(Kylie’s Pov)

As Nick left me there in the hotel room I lay back down on the bed and closed my eyes. As much as I wanted to picture Nick’s face I just couldn’t. The only face I could see was my neighbors. There is one other thing I didn’t mention, the two collage guys that live next door use to be friends with my brother. I think their actually like 25 now that I think of it. They always watched me when I was in the pool with my friends are walking by the house or something. About 5 months ago I was locked out of the house. My parents were at work y sis was at school and my bro was at collage. I was sitting on the front porch waiting for my sis to come home when Chris, the oldest one of the two, came out and started to talk to me. Then out of no were he grabbed me and dragged me into his house and into the living room. He carefully took off my cloths knowing they needed to be not ripped for when I was let go, and he rapped me. He told me that if I said anything to anyone he would kill all my loved ones in front of me then he would kill me. So for the past 5 months that’s what was going on plus all the shit going in my house. I opened my eye’s again to find a very board, but hyper, Kelly sitting on my bed.

“Yes Kelly?”

“We need to do something.”

“I can tell, you’re hyper. What do you want to do?”

“Go out, get fresh air, just walk around or something.”

“The guys won’t be back till like 2 when we have to go to the venue. Go get Demi and Gwen and see if they want to come with us and I’ll get ready.” With that Kelly got up and skipped out of the room into the hall way.

I got up and went in the shower. When I was washing my hair I could swear I felt the cold strong hands of Chris on my shoulders. Ever since I ran away and have been with Nick I never though about it, till now. I would only have nightmares about it and wake up but once I went back to sleep it’s like I never had them. I could tell Nick was worried about me. When I was getting out of the shower Kelly was pounding on my door. I opened it and she busted in.

“DEMI AND GWEN CAN COME. THEY’RE GETTING READY RIGHT NOW.” She was way to hyper.

“Ok, now let me get dressed. And Kelly did you have coffee or something?”

“No, not yet. Why?”

“You don’t need anything to drink but water for today ok.”

“Aw…but…”

“No buts. You’re only allowed to drink water till you’re back with Joe. Then you’re his problem.”

“Fine.” She bowed her head and walked into the living room of our sweet as I got dressed in the bed room.

“Ok Kelly lets go get the other two.” I said walking out of the bedroom fixing my shirt.

“YAY!” Kelly jumped up from the couch and ran out the door.

“KELLY!” I ran after her.

We got to Demi’s room as she was walking out. Kelly grabbed her arm without stopping for 2 seconds and raced of to Gwen’s room. She was about to open the door when Kelly started banging on it.

“What is with you?” Demi said trying to catch her breath.

“Joe did this to her. I can tell.” I said as I leaned against the wall and slowly slid down in.

“Remind me to thank him later.” Demi said joining me on the floor.

“Will do…” I said as Gwen opened the door sending Kelly into full force again as she dashed down the hall. “I vote we just walk and let her run. She won’t go to far.” I said as I got up off the ground.

We got to the elevator and Kelly was standing there jumping up and down telling us to hurry up. She said she rode down and back up twice already…it took to long for her though. We got out the lobby doors and Kelly ran across the rode to Mandiees. She loves that store because it had a lot of cloths that’s her style. We walked in and the first thing I saw, that I didn’t want to, was stupid Miley/Hanna shit. I screamed SLUT and turned away. But when I turned around and unpleasant face was staring at me.

“That’s not a nice thing to call people, Kylie.” Miley stood there with her arms crossed.

“Oh Shit!” Kelly turned around from where her and Demi where and saw Miley standing there.

“Well I don’t care who I call that, but in this case since it’s you, it’s true.” I said with a sarcastic smile.

“Well, where is Nick? I need to talk to him.”

“Uh…I wouldn’t tell you in the first place and he isn’t even here. And he doesn’t even want to talk to you. Didn’t you hear what he told you last time you where with him?”

“Well if I remember correctly, we kissed and he loved it as much as I did. He doesn’t love you…” she said with a little laugh trying to convincer herself he still wanted her. “He is using you to get my jealous so I’ll come back to him. You couldn’t believe he really loved you?”

“I can and I do because it’s true. He loves me just like Joe loves Kelly and Kevin loves Gwen. You need to understand that NOTHING will tear us apart.”

“Trust me, he’ll get around to telling you the truth.” She said turning away to walk out the door.

“Miley,” I grabbed her arm and she turned around. “One more thing…” I lifted my right hand and swung it around as watched it hit Miley in the face and she feel to the ground with tears in her eyes.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU BITCH?”

“Oh, now Miley, it’s not to all people that.” I said looking down at her with a smile on my face. She tried to grab my foot in an attempt to get me to trip but I just wound up kicking her in the face trying to shack her hands off my foot.

“Kylie!” Kelly said as she walked over to me. “Do you know what you just did?”

“Yes…and I’m glad I did it. I’m sure it’s going to get me in deep trouble and Nick will hate me but it was all worth it.”

“Even if he doesn’t want to be with you anymore?”

“You know, you always have to bring up the worst things that could happen.”

“Sorry…” Kelly said as we stood there and watched Miley get up and walk out of the store. Of course the poperotzie was out side so they probably got everything and got a few good pictures of Miley’s nice big black eye. I laughed as I saw a tear fall from her face. She can’t even deal with the pain of someone punching her.

“I’m board…Let’s go somewhere else now.” Kelly said as she grabbed us and ran out of the store.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been a while....school...going crazy...hope you liek ti more coming soon..hopefully

COMMETNS <333