Sequel: When Your Eyes Say It

Inseperable

Chapter 30

KATE UPDATE OR YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO READ THIS!!!!!

(Kylie’s Pov)

We were sitting there in the hospital bed, making out, till Joe came walking in with everyone.

“Get a room.” Joe shouted as he sat down.

“What do you think this is? You’re the one who walked in on us.” Nick said holding onto me tight as I snuggled up to me.

“Aw…you’re so cute. You too are the cutest couple I’ve ever seen.” Kelly said sitting down on Joe’s lap.

“Shut up.” I said rolling my eyes at her.

“You know it’s true.” She said mocking me.

“So what of it? We’re in love, sue us.”

“Maybe I will.” Kelly said trying to keep a straight face.

“Fine!”

“Fine!”

“Ok, now girls play nice.” Joe said holding Kelly down. We just started laughing.

“Nick…”

“Yes Kylie?”

“You love me right?”

“Of course…”

“Can you go get my something to drink from downstairs please?” I said with my puppy dog eyes and a big cheesy smile.

“Yes dear.” He said getting up and walking out the door.

“Hey Joe, can you get me something to drink too please.” Kelly said looking at Joe with puppy dog eyes.

“Fine.” He sighed and fallowed Nick.

-Time Eclipse-

“We’re going to the mall!” Kelly said all excited and jumping because she wanted to leave.

“You live in the mall Kelly, you should move in and live in Hot Topic.”

“Ha ha ha I should!”

“Hell no! We are NOT going back in there.” Joe said crossing his arms.

“Ha Kelly remember that one night when you were suppose to come to the mall with me and Grace?”

“Oh Lord, yeah.”

-Flash Back-

Grace and I walked into the mall and went straight to the food court.

“I wonder where Ryan is.”

“He is probably in Motherhood.” I said as a joke as we past it going to the escalade.

“Should I call him?”

“Yeah.”

“Hello? Ryan? Put Ryan on. Ryan?” Grace said all confused.

“Where is he?”

“He’s at McDonalds.”

“OH MY GOD I SEE HIM!!!” I said as I started to run and attack Ryan. Once I got to him I grabbed his hat and ran. I gave up and gave him back his hat. Him and his friends got their food and sat down. Grace and I got our food and sat like 5 tables away from them right next to the railing. We were eating when Grace said that half of our Italian class was coming upstairs.

“Grace, only Nick is in our Italian class. And HEY LOOK ITS RANDY!” I said realizing Randy was with them. (Nick as in NOT Nick Jonas.)

“Oh… HEY LOOK ITS THAT HOT KID!”

“What? Oh my god, Grace.” I turned around to see who she was talking about.

Ryan and his friends got up to leave and they all randomly came over to our table and started to talk and stuff. I grabbed Ryan’s hat again because it was just so tempting and held it over the railing.

“DON’T!” He said walking towards me and I backed away.

“Fine.” I said and gave it back. But five minutes later I stole it again and did the same thing.

“If you drop my hat I’ll through you over the railing too.”

“OH MY GOD THAT’S HORRIBLE! Well can you go down and catch it then. I really want to drop it.”

“No…I’m not going that way…I’m going the other way, upstairs.”

“Fine.” I said throwing his hat at him.

“Thank you.” He said as he put on his hat. Five minutes later he just started to give me this scary look and inched towards me.

“What?” I said looking at him scared. “RYAN DON’T!” I screamed knowing that he was going to try and tickle me. I jumped up and ran away.

“Kylie, you’re so loud.” Randy said as I turned around and found him sitting there with a group of guys.

“Oh, Hi Randy!” I said watching Ryan.

“What are you doing?”

“Running from my friend who is trying to tickle me.”

“Oh…” he said with a mischief smile.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“What ever.” I said as I turned around to watch Ryan staring at me waiting for me to walk back. Right then Randy and all the other, six guys, started to tickle me. The next this I know Ryan is standing there cracking up. “RANDY I HATE YOU. GUYS STOP!!” I said as I held my stomach because it hurt from laughing. They eventually stopped and we went on with the day.

Grace and I walked into Victoria Secret and saw Randy standing out side and grabbed him inside to ask him question on what underwear we should get. Then we took a picture of the mannequin and sent it to Ryan. My and Grace then just walked around and did whatever. These really hot guys where like stalking us though. One of them had a Metro Station T-Shirt on. When we were standing in the elevator I totally just started convocation with him.

“I love you shirt. They’re such a great band.”

“Yeah…I love them.”

“Me too, by my one friend loves them more. She wants to marry Trace.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Well anyway, I guess that’s it. Bye!” I’m such a random person.

Grace and I just walked around and into random stores. When you walk in to Spencers the first thing you see is Halloween mask and there was one of a scary clown so I started laughing as Grace ran away. I took a picture of it and sent it to everyone who I knew would hate it. It was so funny. When we had to get picked up the mall was closing so we sat out side JCPenney’s and waited for Grace’s dad to come and we were just so hyper. I got up and started to dance like Joe (Jonas) in the middle of the street. Then we ran around the parking lot and we left our bags in the little wall thing by the store. We were poll dancing on the ‘Fire Zone’ and ‘Handicapped’ signs. Then after like a half hour Grace dad came so we ran across the parking lot to our bags and acted like we were there the hole time. It was so funny.

-End Flashback-

“Hey Kelly do me a favor.”

“What?”

“Get me a new pair of gloves please.” I said with my cheesy smile again.

“Fine.” She sighed and left with Joe.

“Alone again.” I said looking at Nick who was sitting by the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it...It's really long.
Yeah most of the stuff about the mall did happen tonight...Yeah...

KATE UPDATE OR YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE READ THIS!!!!!

COMMETNS= <3