Sequel: When Your Eyes Say It

Inseperable

Chapter 34

(Kylie’s Pov)

At dinner I got board. Nick was talking to Frankie. Denis and Paul were at there own table away from us. Kevin was talking to Gwen about something that I think had to do with the weeding. And Joe and Kelly were, none other than, making out. Joe’s phone was out on the table so I just took it and started to play with it. I changed my ring tone to ‘Cry Me a River’ because I always say that, and it’s and inside joke with me and Kelly.

“What are you doing?” Nick said looking back at me as he ended his conversation with Frankie.

“Playing with Joe’s phone.” I said with my evil smile.

“You should change everything.” Nick said laughing.

“Here, give me my phone. I have things on there I can send to his phone and use that’s good.” I said since my phone was in Nick’s pocket.

I sent this picture of the clown from IT, and the sound of Donald Duck getting a blow job to Joe’s phone. I saved them and deleted the text. Nick and I were trying so hard not to laugh. The really funny thing is Joe and was still making out with Kelly. I set the clown as his background and the Donald Duck thing as his ring tone and text tone. I put his phone back where it was and we acted like everything was perfectly fine. Nick and I couldn’t stop laughing though.

“What’s so funny?” Joe said FINALLY breaking his kiss and looking at us. We just started laughing harder. Nick almost fell out of his seat and I was leaning on him. Everyone else was laughing because of us.

“Someone had to much red bull today.” Kelly said in-between laughs.

“No, not at all. What would make you say that?” I said holding my stomach. It hurt to laugh so hard but I couldn’t stop.

-Flash back to earlier that morning-

“What are you doing?” Nic asked me as I picked up his red bull and started to drink it.

“Drinking red bull.” I said with a smile.

“And whose red bull is it?”

“Mine!” I said while a huge smile and I drank more of it.

“Um…I believe it’s MINE.” He said grabbing it out of my hand.

“Hey! I was drinking that.”

“Get your own.”

“FINE I WILL.” I said getting off his lap and getting my own red bull. I came back and sat on the other side of the couch. “This one doesn’t taste as good.” I said pouting.

“Give me it?” he said taking it from me and giving me his. “Ha yours taste better than mine.” he said taking a sip.

“So does yours.” I said sitting back on his lap. We sat there for like 4 hours straight drinking red bull.

-End Flashback.-

We finally stopped laughing and eat our dinner. Once we were done we went back on the bus to relax. Frankie wanted ice cream so Nick and I took him to get ice ream. Kevin and Gwen went for a walk by the lake we were near and Joe and Kelly sat on top of the bus and watched the stars, and made out.

“Why does it fell like we’re older and married and that Frankie is our child?” Nick said watching Frankie walk in front of us swerving everywhere.

“I don’t know, but I fell like that too. And I kind of wish it was true.” I said looking up at him. His arm was wrapped around my as I was holding him tight trying to get warm.

“Me too.” Nick said kissing my forehead while a smile.

“Nicky, I want this!” Frankie said pointing at the Gummy Bears.

“Well tell her what you want Frankie.”

“Fine, I want vanilla with gummy bears.” Frankie said tilting his head back at me and Nick smiling.

“You should call Joe and see if you’re parents are out yet?” I said as Nick took out his phone laughing as he called Joe. We were buy the bus and all we can hear is his father scream at Joe.

“JOESPH ADAM JOANS! WHAT IS YOU’RE RINGTONE?” We knew that it was mean and he was in deep shit, but we couldn’t help but laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its kinda mean...i'm a littel hyper..

kate update again...

comments <33333