Sequel: When Your Eyes Say It

Inseperable

Chapter 38

(Kylie’s Pov)

I got up before Nick. I jumped in the shower and when I came out Nick was still fast asleep. I grabbed a pair of my Skinny jeans, and white tang-top, and my pacsun shirt and walked back into the bathroom to change. I walked out dresses white my hair wrapped up in the towel. Nick was STILL asleep. It’s been like an hour since I woke up. I quietly walked over to him and sat next to him on the bed. I leaned over pushing his curls out of his face and planting a gentle sweet kiss on his lips. His eyes slowly opened as he smiled when he saw my face.

“Hey.” She said with his sleepy voice.

“Hi. I’m going to go downstairs. Go take your shower and come meet me.” I said giving him one last kiss and walking out of the room.

When I got downstairs Kevin and Gwen were walking out the door. They’ve been very quiet lately and so wrapped up in wedding stuff that they almost never even talk to us. It’s actually rare for us to see them. Joe was holding Kelly in the kitchen while they eat their breakfast. Paul was bringing their grandma back to the airport. I got down there in time to say bye and to tell her that Nick say’s bye. Denis was sitting in the living room watching TV. I joined her on the couch.

“Hey Denis?”

“Yes deer?”

“Can you do me a favor?”

“Sure.”

“Can you braid my hair into ping-tails?”

“Sure. Go get your brush and two hair ties for me and I’ll do it.”

“Thanks.” I said giving her a hug as I ran back upstairs to get my brush and the hair ties. I know who to braid hair I just can’t do it very well and I can’t to it at all on myself. My mom use to always do it for me when I was younger. I ran back into the living room and sat on the floor right in front of Denis. She started to braid my hair.

“So you and Nick are getting very close.” She said as Nick walked down the stairs into the kitchen.

“Yeah, we really are.” I said smiling knowing Nick is listening.

“Kylie, did you eat?” Nick asked pretending that he has no idea what me and his mother are talking about.

“No babe, I’m not hungry.”

“So how serious are you two?” Denis got back to our conversation.

“I would say about as serious as Kevin and Gwen.”

“Really? Already?”

"Yeah but were taking it slow. We’re no where near marriage. I said with the thought popping into my head.

“What about marriage?” Nick said sitting down on the cough next to his mom with a bowl of cereal.

“Don’t worry about it sweetie.” Denis said paying to my braids again. She just finished when the doorbell rang. I looked up at Nick who looked as confused as me. “I’ll get it.” Denis said getting up and answering they door. Little children’s screams filled the room. I turned towards to the door and there I stood 2 twin Boy’s about 3 years old and a woman holding a newborn baby girl.

“Who is that?” I said looking back at Nick.

“Oh, it’s the neighbor’s. I forgot to tell you, we’re watching them for a week.” He said as he got up and headed for the kitchen to put his empty cereal bowl in the sink.

“NICK!” one of the boys screamed as Nick walked past them into the kitchen. Both little boys fallowed Nick.

“Incoming with little children.” Nick said as he walked into the kitchen warning Joe and Kelly since they were, of course, making out.

“Is that all you guys ever do?” I asked as I walked in after Nick.

“No.” Kelly said with a devious smile.

“I don’t even want to know Kelly.” I said shaking me head.

“Who are they?” The same little boy asked tugging on Nick’s shirt. It was so cute I just couldn’t help but giggle.

“This is my girlfriend Kylie.” Nick said wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. “And that is Kelly, Joe’s girlfriend.” Nick pointed to Kelly who blushed and smiled.

“Why are they here?”

“Because Kylie lives with us now and Kelly is visiting.” He said unsure of Kelly. We still don’t even know what the deal with her is. I don’t even think she remembered she had a life back in Jersey. Ironically right at that Kelly’s phone rang/ her parents where calling her. She got up and walked into the other room with Joe fallowing her.

“So is she going to be babysitting us too?” He said pointing to me.

“Yes.” Nick said with a smile.

“And Nick, when are you going to tell me their names?” I said looking at Nick.

“Oh this is Aiden and Bobby.”

“And their baby sister?”

“Oh that’s would be Elizabeth.”

“We call her Izzy though.” Bobby screamed.

“Sh! Bobby don’t scream. It’s time for your nap anyway…” it was about 2 by this point. Yeah we woke up kind of late. The two little boys ran off as their mom handed their baby sister to Denis. Nick pulled a hug. “Your hair smells good.”

“Haha. That’s not random.” I said looking him in the eyes.

“You look really cute with your hair like that.” He said tucking my bangs behind me ear.

“I feel like a 5 year old, but I like it.”

“It matches.” Nick said with a playful smile.

“Wait, how long are the kids staying?” I said remembering something.

“A week…why?”

“And when do you leave?”

“Tomorrow…Oh.”

“Yeah.”

“Uh, I got to ask my mom about this.” He said grabbing my hand and pulling me back to the living room where his mom sat cradling the newborn baby. “Mom?”

“Yes Nick?”

“What are the kids going to do when we’re gone?”

“What are you talking about?”

“We leave tomorrow. What are the kids going to do?”

“Oh…Kylie do you think you, Kelly and Gwen can watch the kids while we’re gone?”

“Sure. I have no problem with it and I’m sure the others won’t too.”

Denis got right on to telling me everything about the kids so I know what to do. I’m 100% sure that I will be able to handle these kids. They can’t be as bad as the kids I use to babysit. They all had a mental problem. (Not to be mean but that’s the only way I can word it. I really do babysit 7 kids with a mental disorder…THERE WE GO)
♠ ♠ ♠
Now If you really do not comment There will be no more stroy....KATE YOU DON'T COUNT!!!
I'm being serious people.....i have like 23 supscribers and NONE of you comment....i love you and i love writing for you but i would like to hear feedback.