Sequel: When Your Eyes Say It

Inseperable

Chapter 9

(Nick’s Pov)

It was about 12 o’clock when we got to the house. We were only staying for a half hour to get something’s and so Kylie can get to know the place a little and put some of the things she bought away. Her room was the guest room that was right next door to me. She had her own bathroom and she loved her closet because it was “huge”. When we were done with the house we got back on the bus and headed to New York for our concerts.

When we finally got there it was 3. Everyone was let in at 5 and the concert starts at 7. We were all chilling in front of the stage and then Demi left to get ready and then se was coming back out to do her sound check and everything. We were just goofing off and everything after we warmed up with my dad and he fixed things and all that. Demi had came out and was on the stage to do her sound check. We were acting like the audience but got a little board so we got up and stood in front of the stage and started “dancing” like idiots and kind of mocking her. Joe, of course, was the funniest. Kelly and Kylie just couldn’t stop laughing. Kelly was holding her stomach and leaning again the fence. Kylie had fallen to the ground cracking up. I was still dancing with Joe but I was just cracking up. You could hear in Demi’s voice she was trying not to laugh but she just couldn’t help it. When she calmed down she had decided that if she couldn’t see us that she wouldn’t laugh so she turned around and faced the band while she did her sound check. That didn’t work to well considering that Joe ran up and the stage and started dancing next to her. She just shock her head and turned around. So Joe grabbed Demi’s hands and tried to get her to dance, while she was still singing. Thankfully for her we had to go back into the dressing room and finish getting ready.

Once we were ready and about to start the concert we all came together in a circle in our dressing room. Kylie was on my Left and Joe and sadly on my right. My dad said the pray as we all stood around holding hands in silence. Once he was done we said Amen and did our little group thing and then went out into the halls. The girls wanted to go up and stand on the side of the stage to see Demi so we went up with her.

Joe was being mean today so he decided to keep being mean and was making faces at Demi when ever she was over by us or looked at us. Then he started dancing again. She learned to refuse to look over at us or come near us so Joe took madders into his own hands. He walked out on stage and of course all the girls screamed really loud. She turned around to see Joe standing there looking at her all innocent. Luckily for her she just finished ‘This Is Me’.

“Joe! What are you doing out here?” Demi said putting her arm around him.

“Well you stopped looking at me over on the side and stopped going over there. So you couldn’t see my faces I was making or my dances.”

“You were dancing again?”

“Yes.”

“Well I’m sure everyone will love to see you dance right now.” Everyone started to scream again. Demi just laughed.

“I would LOVE to dance for everyone…but I need some help.” Joe looked back over at us. I though he was going to bring Kelly out and her eyes widened because that’s what she thought too. “Nick, come on out and help me.” My eyes not widened as Kelly started to breath again. Kylie started to laugh.

“Watch it or I’ll drag you out with me.” She took a step back. I walked out to the front of the stage with Demi and Joe.

“Now Nick will you be so kind in joining me in this dance. Like we were doing before.”

“Well Joe I don’t know, that was before when it was just us. None of these people were hear.”

“Would it help if we brought out Kelly and Kylie?” Joe said looking back at them. I looked over and saw their eyes widen and I could tell Kylie wanted to run away but was too scared to.

“No I mean look at them their scared because you said that. Fine I’ll do it with you.” I sighted and walked over to Kylie to give her my jacket so I could go dance with Joe. Demi stepped back to give us room. She pulled Kelly and Kylie out on the stage though. All 3 of them sat there on the stage while Joe and I made a fool of ourselves. Kevin walked up to the side of the stage and started laughing. He grabbed a mic and walked out on stage. “WHAT IS GOING ON OUT HERE?”

“Just dancing for everyone like we were before.” Joe said taking a break. I walked over to Kylie and she handed me her water bottle.

“Why did you not tell me? I love smoking you in dance off’s.”

“Fine it on big bro!” Joe said handing his mic to Kelly. Kevin gave his to Nick.

They started to do their little dance off. Joe pulled me back up to do partner moves so then I had to do more moves with Kevin. I was having so much fun. Then I baled on them and sat back down next to Kylie. We were all just laughing. Demi finally got up and forced them to stop.

“OK! OK! That’s enough I still have to perform. You can finish this later if your want.”

“Fine.” They both winded as we all started to get off the stage.

“Kylie!” Demi called back for Kylie. All of us turned. “Come here.” Demi motion for Kylie to come to the front of the stage next to Demi.

“Yeah…” Kylie said shaking.

“Will you sing with me? I hear you singing this morning and it was so good. I want you to sing with me. Please?” Demi bagged for Kylie to sing with her.

Kylie looked back at me. I nodded my head telling her to do it. She took a deep breath and said, “Sure…” then walked over to me as I handed her the mic.

“Breath! You’ll be find.” I gave her a kiss on the check. “Good luck babe. I’ll still be standing right here.”

She gave me a smile and walked back out on the stage. She was so scared. Demi whispered to her what song they where playing next and the music started. Demi started but didn’t move from Kylie’s side.

“We're done, but it's not over. We’ll start it again
After the end of the day, it keeps getting better
Don't be afraid, we'll do it together.”

Then Kylie joined in, “Come on, come on, you know
It's your time to move it's my time to move
Come on, come on, let go
Leave it all behind, your past and mine

Gone are the days of summer
We couldn’t change it if we tried
Why would we want to, let's go where we got to
Out paths will cross again in time
It's never the same tomorrow,
And tomorrow is never clear

So come on, come on, you know
Our time, our time is here” Demi nodded over to Kylie to sing the next verse by her self so she did.

“We know, but were not certain
How can we be, how can we see what's ahead
The road keeps on turning
And all we can do, is travel each day to the next”

Demi came back in. “Come on, come on, you know
It's your time to move it's my time to move
Come on, come on let go,
Leave it all behind, your past and mine

Gone are the days of summer
We couldn’t change it if we tried
Why would we want to, let's go where we got to
Out paths will cross again in time
It's never the same tomorrow,
And tomorrow is never clear”

Demi sang by her self for a little. “Yeah. Gone are the days of summer”

Then Kylie joined again, “We couldn’t change it if we tried
(if we tried)
So come on, come on, come on
Come on, come on, come on
So come on, come on you know
Our time... our time
Is here- yeah-oh”

Kylie took a deep breath when she was done. Demi just smiled and gave her a hug and let her go back to me. She ran into my arms the second Demi let her go. She was so excited and hyper. I just laughed.

“OH OMY GOD!” She put the mic down on the side as we walked backstage. “That was amazing!”

“You were perfect. That was so good.” I said pulling her closer to me as we walked down the hall.

“I’m so energized now. I never though that the crowed would give me that reaction.”

“Well they did. Who knows maybe you’ll get a record deal and have more fans than us. Then every guy in the world will want you.”

“But they can’t have me because I got you and that’s all I need.” She said giving me a kiss a we finally got to the dressing room door.

I opened it to find Kelly and Joe on the couch flirting. Kevin was on the chair tuning his guitar. We went on in like a half hour so I tuned my guitar then we had to go and re warm up and get ready again…FUN! Kelly and Kylie just stayed in the dressing room and watched the TV till we had gone out on stage. Then Demi came into the dressing room and all of them watched us. Till…
♠ ♠ ♠
YEAH AN UPDATE!!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!
Lol hope you guys like it. Thanks for reading.
I might update soon or just wait till Kate leaves to update so she can be in Italy flipping out about this. XD