My New Armstrong Family

Chapter 1

"Guilty." The judge banged the hammer loudly on the table, I sunk back down into my chair. I mouthed the words sorry to my Mum, she furiously turned her head away from mine and got up to leave with her lawyer by her side.

I sighed, "Fine, whatever..." I whispered to myself.

The two police men from the door walked over and hand cuffed me,

"Look I didn't do it, just let me go." I whined.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the righ-"

"Cut the crap, just get this over with." I groaned. They wrestled my out of my chair and into the police car.

I guess I should explain myself, Im Jennifer, fifteen years old and guilty of supposedly murdering my step Dad, I didn't do it though, I swear!
... Atleast I think I didn't.
I was fighting with him, as we did normally, he acted like just cause he married my Mum he could some how control me like a puppet on strings.

"Im going out, you don't have a say in this!" I shouted getting my jacket from the sofa.

"Im your step father, and Im ordering you not to go!" He snapped.

I ignored him and walked out the door, later when I got back I saw my Mum crying over my step fathers dead body and police everywhere, she started screaming at me, blaming me. The police investigated the body and found out he was poisoned some how and of course me being the one who never liked him, was blamed, go figure.

"So, where exactly am I going? You can't be serious if your thinking of arresting me, Im only fifteen." I groaned, staring out the window, watching the lines of oak trees go past.

"Your just going to a fosters home till we can find a family who will accept you and all your.." He paused smirking "Faults." He reached to his coffee, drinking with one hand and driving with the other.

"Drinking while driving." I shook my head "Tut tut tut.." I giggled.

The police man grunted and pulled the car over, to a big building.

"Your new short term home miss." He hissed and unlocked the door, not even bothering to help me with my bags or getting out of his seat even.

"Whatever." I sighed, getting my things, I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. A small blonde girl around three answered.

"Jerry." She called. "A lady's here now." She walked away leaving me by myself standing at a door step till a man I supposed was called Jerry came.

"Hello, you must be Jennifer." He smiled kindly, taking the heavy bags of my stuff from my weary hands.

"Thanks." I let out a little smile and followed him inside.

"Your room's upstairs, third door to the right, bed closest toward the window." He explained. "Go and settle down, ill be up with your bags in a minute."

"Wait.. Im sharing a room?" My eyes widened oh God..

Billie's P.O.V

"Maybe it just wasn't right, maybe we were a mistake." Adrienne sighed, picking up her purse and walking her way to the front door.

"Addie...Wait." I winced, tears rolled down my face. "You can't just leave." I whispered. "I love you."

"Bill, all we ever do is argue .. I just can't take it anymore, ill be back for the boys tomorrow." She stroked my black hair and kissed my forehead

"Good-bye Bill." She turned around and slowly shut the door in my face.

I leaned on the door and slid down to my knees, I may have been a famous rich punk rocker, but being happily married..didn't come with the fame.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its kinda different I know XD
Comments please =]