My New Armstrong Family

Chapter 11

Im an idiot I thought to myself sighing, Jennifer just sat there giggling.
I blushed with embarrassment.

I kept glancing at her every time we stopped at the lights, she was so perfect, she reminded me so much of Adrienne.

Jennifers P.O.V

He kept looking at me, not an ordinary look like a stranger to another, but he had a smile in his eyes.
We got out of his car and slowly made our way up to the front door, dreading the thought of me going back to sharing a room with Nisal that annoying, irritating, infuriating, exasperating...Well you get the picture.
How he gave me the heebie-jeebies...

"You look like your disgusted, did I do something wrong?" Billie questioned softly as he knocked on the front door.

"I was just thinking of my temporary foster home some more.. oh how I missed it dearly." I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

He scruffled my hair and gave me a kiss on the check.
"You never know, maybe todays your lucky day." He said as he gave me a flirtatious smile.

"Ah, your back I see." Jerry said as he opened the door, raising his eyebrow.

"Actually" Billie said slightly trailing off, "I'd like to keep her." He patted my head like a man does to his dog.

My eyes widened in shock as did Jerry's.

"Good God!" He shouted joyfully with a big smile on his face looking up into the heavens.

"Get this man some beer!" He said calling to the kids in the lounge.
"We need to celebrate." He said welcoming us in with open arms.

"But you know, if you can't possibly seem to separate yourselves from eachother maybe I should just leave." He joked.

Jimmy's right eye twitched in horror.

****

He unlocked the front door laughing at his own joke which frankly really wasn't that funny..
"So I guess you can put your stuff in the kids room, Joey and Jake won't mind-"

At that moment his laughter, his smile, the twink in his eye, disappeared. I could see the pain in his thoughts as they ran threw his mind, I could never even imagine how painful the feeling of losing your children could be.

"Well.. I guess they wouldn't even know would they." He whispered softly.

I didn't know how too reply, I didn't know how to deal with this.
What was I doing here anyway? I locked my eyes to his again,
'Billie Joe Armstrong' the one and the only.. But I saw what every one else didn't see.
This man wasn't whole, this man wasn't ready to take in some girl, this man was broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been awhile and that there so small.. School works hell, you know?
=] comments please xx