My New Armstrong Family

Chapter 5

Everyone in the house was excited about these "people" coming, I didn't really see what the big deal was.. After all, they were just visiting, it wasn't like they were going to take one of us home with them.
I went downstairs and helped myself to the cherio's on the table, eating them from my hand, forgetting where Jerry had said the bowls were kept. One by one I was joined by the extremely hyper looking orphans, none were my age, I felt like santa with his 11 or 12 year old elves.
A little girl, red haired in pink tails, was across the table from me, her little hazel eyes stared at me strangely.

"Don't you know its rude to stare?" I snapped, getting another handful of cherio's from the box.

"Big girls arn't meant to be in foster homes." She said like she knew all about them.

"Shut up." I grunted.

Suddenly everyone at the table made a gasping noise. I heard them whisper amongst themselves, "She said the S word."

"Oh my God, you guys need to get a fucking life." I excused myself from the table and went to watch TV, not realizing they had blocked out every channel that wasn't some kind of little kids appropriate cartoon.

Billies P.O.V

I lay on my bed wide awake, I hadn't slept all night.. But how could I?
My son hated me, my wife left me. What was left for me in this world?
Adrienne was going to pick up the kids today and I couldn't feel worse.. Joey used to look up to me, I feel like I failed as father.

Knock knock, Mike whispered from my bedroom door. I sighed,

"Come in, Im awake."

He opened the door and fiddled with his key to my house, I gave him one incase of emergencies.
"I used my key, I hope you don't mi-"

"Its fine." I got off my (And no one else's..) bed and put on my plain black button up shirt.

"Tre's in the car alone, so you might want to get changed fast before he pulls out the motor." Mike kidded

"Oh, the foster thing." I remembered. "Alright."

Mike went out of my room and into the car, waiting for me to finish.

I got my skinny jeans on and went into Joey and Jakob's room, they were fast asleep, I went over to Jakobs bed and patted his hair, "I love you Jakob." I whispered.
I went over to Joeys bed, by then tears came rushing down my face. I kissed his forehead and rubbed his shoulder, "Ill always love you Joey." I bit my lip and turned to the door, leaving my kids behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I should be famous for my short chapters XD
Sorry again..
=] Please comment! I like comments.. And I love people who comment =D