My New Armstrong Family

Chapter 8

Jennifer P.O.V

Oh my God, Billie Joe Armstrong was right in front of me. I couldn't help but stare.
He was so breathtaking, his shimmery black hair, fit body.. He looked exactly the same as he did in my posters..

"You want a coffee?" I offered, remembering how weird I looked when I stared.

"Sure." He said, following me to the hot boiling kettle, he picked up the kettle and two mugs, and poured the hot water in the mugs for me, while getting the coffee.

"You didn't have to do that." I bit my lip.

"But I want too." He said gleaming at me with his deep green eyes.

"How do you like it?" He asked.

"Hard" I smiled. 'Oh, shit.'

"I mean, I mean, black, yes, black" I stuttered.

He chuckled lightly, "Me too."

He put two tea spoons of coffee in each mug and handed mine to me.

"Shall we sit?" I asked, scratching my neck, I always did that when I was nervous.

"Sure." He said taking a sip out of his coffee, we sat next to each other at the kitchen table, forgetting about going back into the lounge.

I was enough of a fan to know he was married, but I already feel like we had this sort of..Connection, I think he felt it too.

"Billie Joe, spit spot, are you going to sign the wall or what!" Tre said coming in the kitchen with his retarded, try hard, fake, English accent which made me giggle.

"Oh right." He said, getting out of his chair and taking his coffee into the lounge, I followed.

He signed our lounge wall or as known as by the kiddies 'The wall of fame.'

Billie's P.O.V

I wanted to take her home, I didn't want to leave.. Not without her.
It was almost like how little boys get stuck on this one puppy at a pet store and beg and beg till there parents give in.

"Well, better be off." Mike said making his way to the door.

"It was nice seeing you, so glad you all could come." Jerry said a bit stressfully.
All the kids had learnt a new song from Tre today.

The same little girl as before can up to me and shook my hand.
"Suck my dick." She stated happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty random chapter.
Please comment =]