The Way Things Go

Sighs and Goodbyes

*the next day*

*Jon's POV*

"This is great..." I said to myself. Green Day is spread out across my basement, there is trash everywhere, and i'm gonna have to clean it up. I let out a sigh and went back to sleep falling on Jason but, not really caring.

*End of Jon's POV*

*Mike's POV*

Tre was snoring and I smelt coffee so I decided to get up. I thought about how much everyone seemed to like Jon, Kate, and Chelsea. I began walking across the basement and noticed some interesting things. Tre was asleep with his arms wrapped around Chelsea, there were pepsi cans all over Billie, Kate was sleeping next to Jason Freese, and Jon was on top of Jason White.

*end of Mike's POV*

*Chelsea's POV*

"Huh? What? AHHHHHH!" I was wrapped in Tre's arms and he was still asleep! I squirmed out of his tight grip and realized my scream had woken everyone up including Tre. "Well since we're all awake, I guess we should help you guys pack and say goodbye..."
I walked upstairs and sat on the front porch. I realized how much I was gonna miss everyone, especially Mike. He had sparkly, blue eyes that made you feel calm and relaxed. His voice was always calm and collected. He had a look of understanding and sometimes just sat in the back and observed. i was gonna miss all of that. Tears started streaming down my face.

"Hey." said a deep, soft voice behind me.
"Oh, hey mike..." i said in a sort of upset voice.
"Is somethin wrong?" he asked.
"No!" i growled.
" Are you sure?" he asked again.
"I'm just gonna miss you guys..." i sobbed.
Mike sat down next to me and put his arm around me. " Hey, hey calm down, its not like were never gonna see each other again. Plus, We can keep in touch."
"You dont get it! My parents arent my parents mike! I'm adopted! You guys are like the family i never had..."
"I know how you feel... You do know my story right?" Mike questioned.
"Yea mike I do... Sometimes I just get so mad... They never let me do anything except with Kate and Jon because they are friends with their parents." I waited for him to answer but, instead he just stared at me with those bright blue eyes. "Mike?"
"Yea?" he replied.
" I know I've only known you and the rest of the band for a day but... You all feel like my family." I said."
"We are all gonna miss you... even Tre. And i thought he had no heart, just a funnybone... Chelsea?" he asked.
"Yea?" i replied.
"Do you think its time to go inside?" he asked.
"Yea... and thanks Mike..."I said.

When we got inside the basement was clean and the bags were packed. I sighed as we said our goodbyes. Jon was driving them to their tourbus and Kate and I went back to the basement.

"I think you liked that kiss from Billie last night." Kate said as she laughed at me.
" Shut up!" I said, "I think you liked that kiss from Mike."
" Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." she said mysteriously.