The Way Things Go

On the Road Again

*the next day*

*Jon's POV*

I wonder why there's a bunch of heavy pillows on me? Wait a minute... I began to open my eyes not to reveal a bunch of pillows. Instead I found Tre sitting on top of me.

"Good morning sleepy head, rise and shine to the sweet smell of coffee!" he yelled.
"Tre, get off of me." I growled.
"Or what?" he asked.
"I'll put you through a wall." I replied.
"Whatever." he said as he ran to go wake up Mike. He picked up a cup of coffee and ran over to Mike. He put it under his nose and he woke up immediately. Next thing I knew Tre was attempting to hide under Mike's bed (just Tre's luck, it was a trundle). Mike was screaming "Where is the little fucker?" over and over. I also noticed he was covered in hot coffee. Tre had obviously dumped it on him.

*end of Jon's POV*

*nobody's POV*

Everyone had woken up now (due to Mike's screaming). A very angry Billie Joe got in the driver's seat and said "Mike, I'm flooring it if you don't stop standing on Tre." Billie continued waiting for everyone to calm down. Finally, everyone was in their seats and Billie got on the highway. Everyone went back to sleep. Except Tre. He stoood next to Billie and kept asking "Are we there yet?". Everytime Billie answered "Not yet asshole."

*end of Nobody's POV*

*Chelsea's POV*

"Good morning Tre..." I mumbled.
"Wanna play a game? Do ya? Do ya?" Tre asked.
"Whatever." I replied.
"Yeeeeeeeeeees! Score!" he screamed.
"What game?" I asked.
"We are all gonna play Spin The Bottle again!"
"Nice try Tre..." I said as I drifted back to sleep.

A half an hour later I awoke to Tre kissing Billie right in my face.
"You guys are so immature." I said, trying not to laugh.
"Whatever." They replied.

I went and sat down with Mike and Jason to watch TV. Mike and Jason made the middle of a sandwich and squeezed me in between them as hard as they could. So I told them if they didn't stop I would have Tre stick his hands down their pants. They knew I was totally serious and stopped. I ran my hands through Jason's hair. I decided I was gonna tease everyone today. I got up and went looking for Tre. He would be more fun to tease. "Hey hottie." I said.
"Hey sweet thang!" Tre said.
"hey." I said
"let's go bother everyone!" He said.
"How so Tre?"
"Just follow my lead." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room and made me sit on his lap on his lap on the couch. I got the idea right away. Tre pushed me so I was lying down on Mike. He leaned down to kiss me and Mike and Jason ran into the kitchen. We started laughing and went up front so we were visible in the rear-view mirror on Billie's side and I wrapped my arms around Tre. I told Tre he was a bad boy and Billie told us to get a room. We started laughing again only this time welaughed for a full five mins. We bothered everyone else and gave it a rest. Later we all played Uno and went to bed at like 10pm.