The MCR Ninjas

The Beginning

Frankie's pov

As a kid, I was born with a special force that no one knew I've ever had. That was the intensity to defend myself against all the bad people in the world. That meant it was great enough to become a hero in the society and the doctors figured that out about me. Ever since my parents heard that, they began to lecture me everything there was to know about making a great use of what I had inside of me. I know you're asking as to why I was born with this, but it's something I can't explain myself. It had to come from somewhere in my family, but I didn't know anyone who could own special forces in themselves as me.

I guess it's true when people say everyone is always born with something special. As the years passed my parents were murdered by some villain that threated to cause us harm. I was 13 at the time and my aunt had to live with me. she was just like my parents, teaching me to be fearless, because being afraid wasnt gonna get me anywhere. thats how I was raised...to be fearless and invinsible, because I had something no one in the world had, or so I thought. I finally got to high school, feeling insecure about myself being different than everyone else. I was in my junior year when I met Gerard way, the leader of an allience called My chemical romance. I didn't know what this allience did but as soon as he said they were undercover ninjas, I was sure i could fit in with them.

Everything that they had inside of themselves seemed to fit with I had and I was glad that I wasn't the only one of my kind. Soon high school went by in a breeze and we were graduates. now I'm 18 and freshly moved out of my house, into a loft where our allience would live together.

The loft was pretty big and had 3 rooms to be exact, meaning one was for the leader and we had to share the other two rooms. Since Gerard was the leader, he had the first room, I shared the second room with his brother mikey and we became really close in high school since we were close to the same age and shared the same classes, and the last room was for bob and Ray.

Gerard's pov....

We all seemed to fit comfortably in this loft, and I was finding myself growing some attraction to Frank. He has got to be the most beautiful guy I've ever seen, and Mikey is the only one that knows about my huge crush for Frank. We made an agreement that I shouldn't let my emotions get in the way of our tasks, because it would be an easy distraction and we could all go down hill. Soon as we all settled in I logged on to my laptop where we would be fimding out our tasks for the day. This one was about a villain in jersey who wanted to create a mall so humans could be attracted to it; and become autimatically part of their allience.
It was up to us to stop him and thats what we were going to do. I printed out the task to let the others know and called them up for a meeting.

We all sat around the living room, me handing the task to frank first so he could hand it over to the others when he was done reading. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and it was obviously hard to look somewhere else.