The MCR Ninjas

Guess we need to put up a fight

Frankie's pov

These helpless guys were following us, I kinda feel sorry for them because they think we're defenceless gay guys who tend to run away in situations like these but they're wrong. They're messing with 2 undercover ninjas who don't want any trouble for one day. Gee asked, "They're still following us right?" I replied, "Yeah, they don't know we're ninjas, so might as well suprise them right?" Gee agreed, "Good idea, babe, let''s go to this empty alley, here they would believe we are surrounded and have nowhere to go. Then,once they corner us, we'll show them what we got." I nodded and we put our plan into action. We arrived at the alley and backed up against the wall.

One of them said, "We got a pair of defenseless fags here, what should we do with them George?" What I believe was George said, "I think we have to teach them a lesson for being in this side of town." Soon he walked up to me since I was the shortest, and pinned me up against the wall. He sneered, "Looks like your little boyfriend can't protect you now," I replied, "We'll see about that," and Gee successfully peeled him off of me, throwing him against the wall accross. I was finally on the ground and the others looked at Gee in surprise, looks like our plan is working.

Gee challenged, "Do any of ya'll wanna join?" One of them tried to proove he wasn't scared and picked a fight with Gerard, him kicking his ass big time, I felt sorry for the guy. Soon I found another one behind me and back kicked him. He fell on the floor, holding his bruised stomach. Then, more guys came at us and this was a match I'll never forget. I was right, they sure have nothing on us, that prooves how much of wimps they are. Once me and Gee were finished with all of them, we headed back to our loft.

Gee's pov

I can't believe those guys dared to attack us, they should've thought more than twice I guess. I placed my arm around Frankie's waist. We finally arrived to our loft and I joked, "Looks like those guys won't be able to make it to the emergency room," Frankie giggled and kissed me on the cheeck. I unlocked the door and we went inside, looks like the guys chose to go out for a little while, since noone was home. Frankie and I sat on the couch and I pulled him into a deep kiss. He automatically responded and gently laid me on the couch. His fingers were tangled in my hair as my hands roamed on his sides, and explored underneath his tight shirt. I loved feeling him and being near him like this.

He placed butterfly kisses on my neck, reaching my sweet spot. I let out slight moan and he reached my lips. He was such a good kisser that was one of the things I adored the most about him. Also the fact that he's gentle with me, and extremely tough in our tasks. i didn't mind him being like that, instead I found it encridibly sexy. We finally finished with our session and I asked, "Wanna go to my room?" He nooded, and I got off from him, as he stood up and I led him to my room.