The MCR Ninjas

I don't kiss and tell

Frankie's pov

Gee laid me down on his comfy bed, suddenly getting on top of me. He roams his soft hands underneath my shirt and leans down to kiss my neck, sucking n nibbling on my sweet spot. I let out a quiet moan, which makes him continue more feverishly. I place my hands on his thin waist and rub them gently, as he moans into my neck. I took off his shirt as he followed my actions. He led his soft and hungry kisses down my chest all the way to my happy trail. I was soon starting to get hard, which was a problem because we weren't allowed to solve these little situations in the house.

I don't know why the boss said no sex when he knows our teenage hormones deep within start to add on. Gee said seductively, "Looks like you got a little problem there Frankie, want me to solve it." I replied impatiently, "Hell yeah, but we can't do this in the house, just making out." Gee fake pouted and I pulled him down to meet my lips. He automatically kissed them back, massaging them gently. I was still feeling uncomfortable with the tent I just pitched, but it didn't matter now, Gee's precious lips were on mines and I soon retrieve from reality.

Gee's pov

I'm always hungry for some Frankie and I'm getting him right now. He makes my heart burst with every kiss and touch. The thing is he's the only person that makes me feel like this and I couldn't have it any other way. Soon, I start to stroke him gently, him failing to stop me. This keeps happening until the strokes get faster and he comes into my hand, solving his little problem. He jokes, "Now I'm gonna have to change my boxers, but thanks anyway precious." I smile and reply, "You welcome sweetheart," he giggles and continues to kiss me passionately.

I don't want the guys to come back, I want this moment to last forever. Soon after more hours of making out, we fell into a comfortable sleep.